GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much do you value yours?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
While browsing eBay for a decent-priced second-hand Xbox, I came across this:

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-MICROSOFT-XBOX_W0QQitemZ8215721938QQcategoryZ20387QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/URL]

Well, that reserve price is certainly a little steep for me - but then, I said the same thing to pre-owned prices from places like Gamestation (£80, INDEED!). Which is why I'm looking on eBay, despite having never properly used the site before.

I might go in for a bid for one, or I might try and nick one for £40-odd last minute. What do you reckon? :)

Shenmue II appears to be going VERY cheaply also. ;)
Fri 09/09/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Lou Role wrote:
> Yea I have a PSP/360 fund, so the 50 quids going in that. But it's
> coming straight back out tomorrow when I pick up my PSP.
>
> :)

You're going to sell sony psp for such a lower price if I was you would keep the psp because its the portable media center.
Thu 01/09/05 at 07:03
Regular
Bonus wrote:
> I'm trading my Xbox in against a 360, so I'll hold onto it for another
> couple of months :).
>
> My Cube will be up for sale though.

I'd get rid of the Xbox too if I were you - their value will most likely drop nearer the 360 release.
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea I have a PSP/360 fund, so the 50 quids going in that. But it's coming straight back out tomorrow when I pick up my PSP.

:)
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:36
Regular
I'm trading my Xbox in against a 360, so I'll hold onto it for another couple of months :).

My Cube will be up for sale though.
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Oswaldo! wrote:
> Shenmue II appears to be going VERY cheaply also. ;)

You'd be as well buying a Dreamcast with both shenmue games, the story makes much more sense.

:)
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just sold my X-Box for £50 yesterday.
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:10
Regular
If you read the auction you'll find that it isn't actually for the X-box, it's just a free link. You're not supposed to buy it.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
While browsing eBay for a decent-priced second-hand Xbox, I came across this:

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-MICROSOFT-XBOX_W0QQitemZ8215721938QQcategoryZ20387QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/URL]

Well, that reserve price is certainly a little steep for me - but then, I said the same thing to pre-owned prices from places like Gamestation (£80, INDEED!). Which is why I'm looking on eBay, despite having never properly used the site before.

I might go in for a bid for one, or I might try and nick one for £40-odd last minute. What do you reckon? :)

Shenmue II appears to be going VERY cheaply also. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.