GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/02/03 at 18:26
Regular
Do you need it to be happy in life? Not from your parents or friends, but a partner.....??
Sun 09/02/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Evenstar"
Do you need it to be happy in life? Not from your parents or friends, but a partner.....??
Sun 09/02/03 at 18:29
Regular
Well.. your parents won't live forever.. you growing up and i have always thought of being alone when i'm older but i feel a girlfriend would make u feel comfortable in life.
It's something that you love, care about and u know is there to talk to you, cuddle .... whenever u are low. It's basically the only thing left after parents but so are friends.
Sun 09/02/03 at 18:37
Regular
I do
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Arwen Undomiel wrote:
> Do you need it to be happy in life? Not from your parents or friends,
> but a partner.....??

Nope. That's what kittens are for. My cat loves me, we never row, we never fight, we never throw plates at each other. My cat never overspends my budget on frivolous things, is always there for me, and we share everything.

Except for romantic walks along the beach at sunset because:

a) cats hate water
b) it's a 40 mile drive to the nearest beach
c) there's a lot of dogs around beaches at sunset

To be happy in life without a kitten, you just have to adjust your mentality a little, and realise that money is more important.
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You don't need it to be happy, its nice though.
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:32
Regular
Love is happiness. Love is up, love is down. Love is ever changing and keeps you alive.

And even the worst days are worth it, as long as you're getting your fair share of good ones.
Sun 09/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Arwen Undomiel wrote:
> Do you need it to be happy in life? Not from your parents or
> friends,
> but a partner.....??
>
> Nope. That's what kittens are for. My cat loves me, we never row, we
> never fight, we never throw plates at each other. My cat never
> overspends my budget on frivolous things, is always there for me, and
> we share everything.
>
> Except for romantic walks along the beach at sunset because:
>
> a) cats hate water
> b) it's a 40 mile drive to the nearest beach
> c) there's a lot of dogs around beaches at sunset
>
> To be happy in life without a kitten, you just have to adjust your
> mentality a little, and realise that money is more important.

FM and his kitten.
Mon 10/02/03 at 11:18
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Love is simply a chemical reaction that ensures two people stay together long enough to produce kids, or at the very least carry out the act of making the baby.
Mon 10/02/03 at 11:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I'd rather follow FM's example and keep a pet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.