GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/02/03 at 18:10
Regular
Here's a theory the refs must have.

No matter how good Arsenal are, if they don't seem to be winning, just give 'em a little helping hand; or sending off, which was the case.

Truly despicable. Even by your standards.

*plop*
Wed 12/02/03 at 02:18
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
If you want to see really iffy ref's decisions watch some 3rd division football.
That said I've seen some dodgy ones in the football highlights (well only the ones the editors want us to see) as I don't have sky.

Its seems like a lot of players out there will try to make the most out of situations during the course of 90 minutes. Like a bunch of players surrounding a ref mouthing off at him to pressure him into carding a player or protesting against a decision at one of their own.

I think Ally McCoist may have once said
If your in the penalty area and you feel someone clip you, you have to think 'is it enough to go down for?'

makes you think how many players think the same way
Wed 12/02/03 at 02:00
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
Ar**nal should banned - players, managers, fans anything. Yep even the place

and no I am not a Man Utd or Spurs fan. I support Dag & Red.
Tue 11/02/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It was just like watching an episode of Dream Team or something...

Robert scores a brilliant individual goal to bring Newcastle right back into the game, and then gets controversially sent-off only a few minutes later!

He shouldn't have been sent-off though, the ref should've know that.
And Bergkamp lied his backside off in that post-game interview with Sky!

If Robert had remained on the pitch, then I'm pretty sure that Newcastle would've gone on to create many-more chances, and to perhaps get another goal-or-two. And as for David Seaman... That was going to his side, and not directly over him, so it couldn't go straight-in.
Good foot-work from Henry though.

If they can't do any better against a team like Newcastle, them how can they expect to cope against United?
This Saturday will be very interesting, indeed...
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:27
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Colourless wrote:
> ja .... du ist ein banane
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:26
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
az_00_uk wrote:
> if you say so. i think robert got a little carried away after he
> scored. The adrenaline got the better of him me thinks, still a t*t
> though.

Great goal !!!!

Well i think so anyway
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Colourless"
ja
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:24
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Colourless wrote:
> No, he was clearing it, he thougth the game was carrying on.

if you say so. i think robert got a little carried away after he scored. The adrenaline got the better of him me thinks, still a t*t though.
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:22
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Colourless wrote:
> No, he was clearing it, he thougth the game was carrying on.

Ok, but i still think it affected the weather the card was shown
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Colourless"
No, he was clearing it, he thougth the game was carrying on.
Sun 09/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Alexj17 wrote:
> I dont think he got the second yellow for gettin in the way of the
> ball. Did you see what he done after that. He blasted the ball at
> another ARSEnal player.

i know i saw that too. that gotta hurt.
when the ref got out the red card i originally thought he gave it because robert had first committed an illegal block on bergkamps freekick and to add insult to injury he legged it down the line and pelted it at the arsenal player after the whistle had been blown.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.