GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phobias"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/08 at 23:00
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
I think a phobia must be the worst thing to have in the world. It really does control your life, for example i have a phobia of eatting and i might not even go to the end of year prom because of it. So i decided to have a thread contributed just to this one little evilness (if thats a word). So anyone want to talk about phobias or have one?

Sorry about my spelling and that i absolutely hate keyboards and mines a bit sticky so just concentrate when reading [I] lol
Thu 13/11/08 at 19:22
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
i think a stroke is worse
Wed 12/11/08 at 21:48
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
Emmie87 wrote:
> so what do you eat?

i eat normal snacky foods but for dinners i only have two things, ravioli or spaghette bognanaze.
Wed 12/11/08 at 16:30
Regular
"Mooching around"
lauraw93 wrote:
> I absolutely hate the idea of trying food, it literally makes me
> gag and feel like im going to throw up. Ive always had it and its
> annoying as hell!

I'm like your polar opposite! I'd actually feel so bored and sad if I wasn't allowed to try new foods or enjoy the old favourites.

As for my phobias, I have one of spiders, which is annoying as I didn't as a child. I think it's my mum's fear of them rubbed off onto me.

Likewise, I also have a fear of deep ocean water, the sight of that dark black-blue water makes me shiver. This is probably caused by my mum's fear of water.

Curse that mother of mine!
Wed 12/11/08 at 15:27
"possibly impossible"
Simian wrote:
> Brian Blessed in a pink tutu.

I'd keep the TV on for that.
Wed 12/11/08 at 14:20
Regular
"THFC"
lauraw93 wrote:
> I absolutely hate the idea of trying food, it literally makes me
> gag and feel like im going to throw up. Ive always had it and its
> annoying as hell!

so what do you eat?
Wed 12/11/08 at 14:09
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Brian Blessed in a pink tutu.
Wed 12/11/08 at 12:53
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Spiders for me as well, can't stand them!

One night I got in really late to find a nasty one doing a dance on my floor in my room so I quickly grabbed my cricket bat. But it made a dash under my bed which I wasn't best pleased about. A bit later (I couldn't sleep with the knowledge it was there!) it reappeared on my door frame so I carefully lined up my shot. Alas it was too fast again and dashed out of my room and onto my parents' bedroom door. Everyone in the house was asleep at this point so I wanted a gentle shot, but the spider continued to run a mock on the door so I ended up striking the door many times, waking up my parents... and the spider got away too!
Tue 11/11/08 at 22:34
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
I absolutely hate the idea of trying food, it literally makes me gag and feel like im going to throw up. Ive always had it and its annoying as hell!
Tue 11/11/08 at 20:34
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> Mariah Carey

Ha!

Sorry, shouldn't laugh at people's phobias...

I hate heights and edges combined (i.e., I can do an edge, like a curb or a dockside edge or I could do being in a really tall building/rollercoaster - where I am safe) but combine a really high place where I can fall and most likely die - I'm white as a sheet.

Also don't like cotton wool (feeling sick thinking of it). Plus I share Alfonses fear of spiders. Which is why I don't like living in a wooded area with floorboards...

Hope you can make it to your end of year prom though!
Tue 11/11/08 at 19:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Heights, and therefore rollercoasters and planes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.