GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ZERO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/09/05 at 00:04
"High polygon count"
It's D-Day. Delivery Day. Hopefully!

Ooh, I'm all excited, could crush a grape, jump of a dolls house, wrestle an Action Man... blah blah blah.

I should go to bed so that I can be up for when Santa... I mean, Mr. Postman... brings me my shiny new PSP. But I won't go to bed yet, because it's too hot and sticky and I won't sleep.

Chances are the bloody thing won't arrive until Friday, anyway. And Amazon don't appear to have sent my games yet, despite having an estimated delivery date of 31st August to 1st September.

Rrraaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh! Me want um PSP!

*Beats chest*
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:04
"High polygon count"
It's D-Day. Delivery Day. Hopefully!

Ooh, I'm all excited, could crush a grape, jump of a dolls house, wrestle an Action Man... blah blah blah.

I should go to bed so that I can be up for when Santa... I mean, Mr. Postman... brings me my shiny new PSP. But I won't go to bed yet, because it's too hot and sticky and I won't sleep.

Chances are the bloody thing won't arrive until Friday, anyway. And Amazon don't appear to have sent my games yet, despite having an estimated delivery date of 31st August to 1st September.

Rrraaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh! Me want um PSP!

*Beats chest*
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:05
"period drama"
You so just won't get it today. And that's that.

Or, more likely, you'll get the console, but there won't be a game in sight for about 2 weeks.
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:08
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The tension is going to absolutely KILL you. :D
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:08
Regular
Ive been waiting for so long...

...im at the point now I just cant decide which of my 25 games to play, so i'll wait till tomorrow and get Virtua Tennis.

:)
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:09
"High polygon count"
At the very least I can spend some time setting it up to work through my wireless router. :-)
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:13
Regular
Takes about 5 mins.

Good idea though... think i'll have a little surf on my PSP.

:D
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:15
"High polygon count"
If I'm not around here tomorrow, assume one of two things:

1. It arrived, and I'm busy tinkering.

2. It didn't arrive, and I've committed suicide.
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:34
Regular
"Touched!"
*Prepares tent for Toys R us* I hope I can get one tomoz..I rekon I will..I've got Argos/Woolies and Toys R US in the same retail park so I should be able to get one when they open at 9.
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:35
Regular
"Touched!"
Oh btw..Sony have updated the yourpsp site..shows the content for Wipeout and another game..which you can get now..I am so getting that free Spidey 2 UMD movie!
Thu 01/09/05 at 00:38
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> At the very least I can spend some time setting it up to work through
> my wireless router. :-)

Be warned if you set it up to use WPA encryption, games such as Wipeout wont be able to connect to download track updates and apparently Twisted Metal wont let you play online.

Unless the European versions have been updated to support it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.