GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Link referral programs!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/02/03 at 14:22
Regular
I have scanned the web far and wide looking for the best link referral program. I have eventually found it. Get more visitors to your site by going to:

www.nomorehits.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi?referrer=andyjames28
Sat 08/02/03 at 14:22
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
I have scanned the web far and wide looking for the best link referral program. I have eventually found it. Get more visitors to your site by going to:

www.nomorehits.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi?referrer=andyjames28
Sat 08/02/03 at 14:56
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
Spam ahoy!

That is the worst "referal program" ever. You get forced visitors who have no interest in your site and it's contents. As soon as your page loads, they'll do exactly what you do and click away from it. Most of these referal things are poor, but atleast with banner sharing systems the visitors will be intersted in your site from your advetising banner.

Being forced to visit when they open their browser is quite possibly the worst, and saddest way of increasing the hit counter on your site. You might as well just sit there hitting refresh yourself!

I guess my rant is a bit of a waste of time, seeing as you only posted that link to get more hits on your counter, and more people will be forced to your site, but still. Stop it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.