GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is there any good webspace?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/02/03 at 08:25
Regular
I want to make a website! Is starting to annoy me now! I keep on looking for web hosts and when i find them it come up with $ intad of £! Where do you lot get websites from? If you give me a good one and i get it i will put your banner on to my site! Is that a fair deal? Or i could make you a banner if you have not got the banner equipment! Please help me all of you in the gameaday world, please just post them here! (no free trails please!)
Thanks,

NuGgEtAnDcHiP

Its like the net is runnin' out of space!
Sat 08/02/03 at 23:55
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
geocities mate. they give you free webspace

i think the address is www.geocities.com, its part of yahoo so if that site dont work just go to yahoo.com and find a link somewere there
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:53
Regular
""
Do you want a free host, or one that costs?

I used to use Powweb to host my site. They are based in the States and I thought the same... doesnt matter where the company is based, hosting is hosting... until things started to go wrong. Trying to contact them during their office hours was a nightmare. 8 hours time difference and expensive phonecalls. Finally got my money back. Needless to say I wouldnt go near powweb.com for hosting again.

Now I use myithost.net and cant fault the level of service I receive. I dont know if they are the cheapest, but they are certainly helpful
Sat 08/02/03 at 14:59
Whats wrong with $ I cant see a prob. Just get a PayPal account and it does conversions and account management for you. And its much more secure for all kinds of payments. Trust me its much easier

here you go www.paypal.com

And I've used it alot online its most usefull
Sat 08/02/03 at 08:35
Well why not try Feeola...their price is in £ and not $.
If you are in the UK that is????
Sat 08/02/03 at 08:25
Regular
"Thats Me!!!"
I want to make a website! Is starting to annoy me now! I keep on looking for web hosts and when i find them it come up with $ intad of £! Where do you lot get websites from? If you give me a good one and i get it i will put your banner on to my site! Is that a fair deal? Or i could make you a banner if you have not got the banner equipment! Please help me all of you in the gameaday world, please just post them here! (no free trails please!)
Thanks,

NuGgEtAnDcHiP

Its like the net is runnin' out of space!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.