GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I saw this tATu malarkey on Top of The Pops..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 23:04
Regular
Jesus! The sound of lesbians from a cold climated country always appeals, but it was disappointing for the following reasons:

a) The song is utter crap
b) As expected, there was terrible miming going on. Also a guitar guy in background looked like an idiot.
c) The girls were decidedly plain. Average. Nothing spectacular in the looks department at all. maybe rain would've changed my mind, but I doubt it.
d) There was no kissing. Not even a chance man-man job.

So my first experience of "tATu" was not a pleasant one. But at least I learned to play most of Cochise while it was on. I love that song now :)
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:36
Regular
Well I like Tatu personally but I have to agree that the performance on TOTP was very weak. They just looked out of place. They strolled around with no sense of energy whilst the song is an lively song. The bars were tacky, the BBC obviously dont like the lesbian side of things because as someone mentioned there was a large advert half way through the song which really frustrated me. Although I suppose they cant show it at that time. All I can say is listen to some of the other songs on their album, they are all pretty good in my opinion and considering it wouldnt normally be my cup of tea its a win in my book =]
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:28
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
The girls being lesbians is all an act im sure they apparently have boyfriends in Russia, but I admit I really like T.a.t.u.'s latest release it's catchy.
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It's pretty poor but still better than most pop crap.
Sat 08/02/03 at 14:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
allardini wrote:
> They are rubbish. Cochise is amazing, though.

Yes. Tis indeed.

That album is quality.
Sat 08/02/03 at 13:59
Regular
"One More Chance"
TOTP cut out the bit when then kissed. Did you not find it odd when half way through the song there is an advert taking up the whole screen for next weeks show? I did.
Sat 08/02/03 at 13:58
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
They are rubbish. Cochise is amazing, though.
Sat 08/02/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's good pop
Sat 08/02/03 at 00:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I like that song, its lively.
Fri 07/02/03 at 23:15
"Uzi Lover"
Titty?
Fri 07/02/03 at 23:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
In their homeland, they are called Tatty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.