GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Jokes"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 19:57
Regular
The latest news reports have confirmed something new and exciting; that Michael Jackson is infact a carrier bag. Let's look at the evidence:

1. He's white.
2. He's made of plastic.
3. He should be kept away fom children!!
Sat 08/02/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Jasper Carrot made this joke a few years back.
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
It is quiet funny but I agree with Mutant_guy:).
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:22
Regular
Ok this is funny to an extent

How do you know if he is strange(1.) or just misunderstood(2.)?
(1. & 2. are evidence for their corresponding)

He is strange(because):

1.He seems to think that it was "a gift from god" becoming white,he obviously believed what he himself was saying(a)!.His children wear masks(b).He lets children sleep in his bed(c).He still thinks he is a child(d).

2.He is misunderstood(because):

a.He trys to make it sound like he didnt have surgery.
b.He does not want their identity to be found out.He is trying to protect them from the world,with their masks,he himself did this by making his face a mask to hide behind,via plastic surgery.
c.He may just be kind.He himself also had a very terrible childhood and he is trying to have a second one,he is doing this through the children.He wants to let them have a good childhood,to escape having one like his.
d.He himself also had a very terrible childhood and he is trying to have a second one

All in all I am not sure about him.I guess me/anyone will never know.....
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:21
Regular
Ok this is funny to an extent

How do you know if he is strange(1.) or just misunderstood(2.)?
(1. & 2. are evidence for their corresponding)

1.He seems to think that it was "a gift from god" becoming white,he obviously believed what he himself was saying(a)!.His children wear masks(b).He lets children sleep in his bed(c).He still thinks he is a child(d).

2.He is misunderstood(because):

a.He trys to make it sound like he didnt have surgery.
b.He does not want their identity to be found out.He is trying to protect them from the world,with their masks,he himself did this by making his face a mask to hide behind,via plastic surgery.
c.He may just be kind.He himself also had a very terrible childhood and he is trying to have a second one,he is doing this through the children.He wants to let them have a good childhood,to escape having one like his.
d.He himself also had a very terrible childhood and he is trying to have a second one

All in all I am not sure about him.I guess me/anyone will ever know.....
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:57
The latest news reports have confirmed something new and exciting; that Michael Jackson is infact a carrier bag. Let's look at the evidence:

1. He's white.
2. He's made of plastic.
3. He should be kept away fom children!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.