GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stand up comedians"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 12:28
Regular
I am a big fan of watching stand up comedy, and one that I find very ammusing is the Carrot. What do you all think of him and who are your faves?
Fri 28/02/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Carrot is ace.

Isn't it about time he recorded another stand up gig for dvd release!
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:16
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Lee evans...
front row...
brilliant...
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:38
Regular
Lee Evans

Seen him live.

Brilliant.
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:17
lalakersrule wrote:
> Got to love the Carrott really very funny but my favourites would
> be:

> Chris Rock

NOOOOOOOOOO! Not Chris Rock! Ain't he yon squeaky voiced shrieking thin guy? Hate him!
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:05
Regular
"not dead"
*stands*

;o)
Thu 27/02/03 at 20:34
Regular
I like a lot of comedians, but especially Peter Kay and Billy Conoley. I'm going to see Peter Kay live in about two weeks :D can't wait.
Thu 27/02/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Chris Rock is funny. Bring The Pain was genius!

Yesturday I received and watched the Evening With Kevin Smith DVD. I know it's not strictly 'Stand up comedy' but hey it could pass as it and damn it's funny.
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Guess not... Damn staffies get all the toys....

Anyway...

I havent seen all that much standup, but I've got me tickets for Harry Hill on saturday and Henry Rollins in April, so I'll let you know then.
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Larrykins wrote:
> I gotta Eddie
> Izzard DVD fer christmas...s'great

just seeing if this works...
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:00
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I recently downloaded Eddie Murphy Raw & Delirious audio from KaZaA.
I'm a big fan of Murphy's older films but I've never actually seen or heard any of his stand up routines. Bloody hilarious!!
I'm downloading the videos now.
Gay Mr. T and Bill Cosby impressions, genius.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.