GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 2 plotting(and carrying out) Sabotage of my games!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/01/01 at 19:30
Regular
One day(well,yesterday) I was happily playing on the game of the launch day(Timesplitters)and completing the challenges. After completion I decided to wash my parents car('cos i had too!) and came back in ready to play some more Timesplitters. I turned on the PS2(not kinkily!),the PS2 recognised the game but refused to boot it up. I took out the CD and discovered a circular scratch going 23's around the CD. The PS2 had SABOTAGED my game!! I started panicing because it was 40 quid! I Rang up EB and they agreed to swap the cd. I now live in fear of what next the PS2 maybe plotting against me! Maybe the PS2 IS capable of world domination (beware of Saddam Husain and his many PS2's).
That is my story
Dan
Sun 07/01/01 at 21:39
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Let's hope that it's a faulty game rather than a faulty PS2.
Sun 07/01/01 at 20:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
My psone did that, i had to replace many games and i still dont know the cause of it. Maybe it was not molded correctly,who knows....
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:41
Regular
I can just imagine the PS2 getting up and removing all the CD's from the cases and jumping up and down on them...

Anyway, there may be a little thing sticking out in the drive bay, make sure it's smooth.
Sun 07/01/01 at 19:30
Regular
One day(well,yesterday) I was happily playing on the game of the launch day(Timesplitters)and completing the challenges. After completion I decided to wash my parents car('cos i had too!) and came back in ready to play some more Timesplitters. I turned on the PS2(not kinkily!),the PS2 recognised the game but refused to boot it up. I took out the CD and discovered a circular scratch going 23's around the CD. The PS2 had SABOTAGED my game!! I started panicing because it was 40 quid! I Rang up EB and they agreed to swap the cd. I now live in fear of what next the PS2 maybe plotting against me! Maybe the PS2 IS capable of world domination (beware of Saddam Husain and his many PS2's).
That is my story
Dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.