GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEED HELP PAYING BILLS?????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 20:53
Regular
Are you asking for help paying bills because you keep sending your money off to pyramid schemes and getting nothing in return?
Fri 07/02/03 at 02:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, these pyramid schemes spread like wildfire.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Wow, you mean Tony has stopped keeping you lot in till midnight every night? My, how times change.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Well, I could if I was in work.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:47
Regular
Is there any way you can delete the original post to prevent impressionable youngsters from your forums sending her a dollar, and could you edit my posts to take out her personal info as well just for her own protection?

Please :)
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Please, feel free.

I'm not going to stop you.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:43
Regular
Just for fun?

}:>
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:43
Regular
Jonman wrote:
> What, you actually managed to makes sense out of all those letters
> that had been welded together? I'm impressed.

Yeah, I managed to work out that melissaj03 is 'Melissa Jenkins' who lives at 60 Cook St. Wheelersburg, OH 45694.

I managed to work out that melissaj03 probably doesn't know that pyramid schemes are illegal in the UK.

Shall I nail her IP address as well and get her ISP to terminate her internet connection?
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:36
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Are you asking for help paying bills because you keep sending your
> money off to pyramid schemes and getting nothing in return?

What, you actually managed to makes sense out of all those letters that had been welded together? I'm impressed.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:53
Regular
Are you asking for help paying bills because you keep sending your money off to pyramid schemes and getting nothing in return?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.