GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How will Nintendo Cope!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/01/01 at 17:01
Regular
I love Nintendo...(Good start eh...?!.....:o)) But I am kinda worried about all the hardwar they are going to have to make, If they makles the GC in 5 different colours..Including PINK...(uulllghhhhh....!!!) They will have to make five different controllers Silver Gold...etc. etc. anmd 5 modem attachments and 5 infra red conrollers and 5 this and 5 that, I wonder if there will be a main standard olour, I know most pics are of the Purple console but there is still time, what do you think....?

I hope they don't screw themselves by doing this thing, I be Miyamoto is on'y making a Pink one for his wife, how romantic..........uuuuuuuulgh!!! These Japs, I don't think they are human!

The Game
Sun 07/01/01 at 23:16
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I noticed something today. When you reply to a particular post in a string of posts, you usually have the text of that post above the reply box that I am typing in at this very minute. Now you don't.

This makes it very difficult to reply to particularly long posts where you need to keep referring to the original poster's text to pick out the points of that post that you are posting your reply to.

1) Is there a fix?

2) And did I use the word 'post' too often?

3) And will be ever be able to edit our own poshts?
Sun 07/01/01 at 23:12
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Choice is good. Black for boys. Pink for girls. Silver for gamers who dress up as nuns. etc.....
Sun 07/01/01 at 22:53
Regular
Wasn't that a game?

Grix Thraves: Only stops writing to itch himself.

Sun 07/01/01 at 22:50
Regular
"not dead"
The Game wrote:
>But I am kinda
> worried about all the hardwar they are going to have to make,

hardwar? Do we hear nothing but console wars on this site? ;-)

meka_dragon: Pointing out others mistakes so his are less obvious.

Sun 07/01/01 at 22:48
Regular
Black, or Silver.
Sun 07/01/01 at 22:34
Regular
Nintendo make just as many blue controllers as they do grey but only give away the grey one with the grey N64 to make you wanna buy a different colour.

They make the Gameboy color in loads of different colours and they don't have a problem with that!

I'm not sure about the Wavebirds They probably will be only in one standard colour but we shall soon see!

The reason why the Gamecube is coming out in more than one colour is so that you can choose the one which suits you rather than THE standard console! That way it makes it more interesting!

I don't know why they chose Pink though! Maybe red but not Pink!

knowing me I'll probably be buying the last Gamecube in stock and it'll be Pink! That'll be my luck!
Sun 07/01/01 at 17:16
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
There was no question just a space for comment or opinion....don't get smart with me lad!!!

Sun 07/01/01 at 17:11
Regular
Sorry... what was the question again?
Sun 07/01/01 at 17:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I love Nintendo...(Good start eh...?!.....:o)) But I am kinda worried about all the hardwar they are going to have to make, If they makles the GC in 5 different colours..Including PINK...(uulllghhhhh....!!!) They will have to make five different controllers Silver Gold...etc. etc. anmd 5 modem attachments and 5 infra red conrollers and 5 this and 5 that, I wonder if there will be a main standard olour, I know most pics are of the Purple console but there is still time, what do you think....?

I hope they don't screw themselves by doing this thing, I be Miyamoto is on'y making a Pink one for his wife, how romantic..........uuuuuuuulgh!!! These Japs, I don't think they are human!

The Game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.