GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think about ENG not going to ZIM?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 10:13
Regular
I'm dissapointed, If they don't go they lose all the ponits for the match, Maybe they won't even make the super 6! But the Aussies will be there for sure, and they'll WIN the cup I reackon.

GO...AUSSEIS...GO
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:03
"Darkness, always"
Or†ega wrote:
> First stage of the Cricket world cup is two leagues with each team
> playing each team within their league for points.

I guess that went over your head then?
Fri 07/02/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Foreman wrote:
> Don't care about cricket as we are a load of rubbish and a disgrace to
> our country.

Not only that it's the biggest joke of a sport ever...It's not even a sport!
Fri 07/02/03 at 00:13
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> What points?

First stage of the Cricket world cup is two leagues with each team playing each team within their league for points.
Thu 06/02/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Don't care about cricket as we are a load of rubbish and a disgrace to our country.
Thu 06/02/03 at 10:13
Regular
"<<<<<<>>>>>>"
I'm dissapointed, If they don't go they lose all the ponits for the match, Maybe they won't even make the super 6! But the Aussies will be there for sure, and they'll WIN the cup I reackon.

GO...AUSSEIS...GO

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.