GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"onimusha 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Onimusha 3'.
Fri 02/09/05 at 17:25
Regular
": - )"
can anyone out their help me. im stuck. its at the point where your akechi in modern day paris an you go into the cathedral you walk past some statues of holy people with shadows on em then you get to the alter press the button thing an go into that underground passage thing ko all the freaks get past that circle room with the blade an the corridor splits if you go left you get that door with the blue lock on it if you go right you get to that pit you cant jump down i dont know what to do!!! iv read that scroll thing about lift the darkness but i dont know what to do or how to lift it CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!!! sorry for being abrupt to the point but anyone whos passed this point on the game im hopin they will know what im talkin about! cheers rob.
Fri 09/09/05 at 18:00
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
what you neeed to do is just use the darkness absorber that you have aquired go to the statues on the cfandle light that only onr is lit absorb the darkness do that until they give u the sword go back to the blue door and get in to unravel a ladder.
Fri 02/09/05 at 17:25
Regular
": - )"
can anyone out their help me. im stuck. its at the point where your akechi in modern day paris an you go into the cathedral you walk past some statues of holy people with shadows on em then you get to the alter press the button thing an go into that underground passage thing ko all the freaks get past that circle room with the blade an the corridor splits if you go left you get that door with the blue lock on it if you go right you get to that pit you cant jump down i dont know what to do!!! iv read that scroll thing about lift the darkness but i dont know what to do or how to lift it CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!!! sorry for being abrupt to the point but anyone whos passed this point on the game im hopin they will know what im talkin about! cheers rob.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.