GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"With or against michael jackson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 07:56
Regular
I know there already is a post about michael jackson so sorry about this.

A few days problems began due to a show that itv hosted, living with michael jackson. Now after watching the program i feel that he is not peado of any sort but others think difrently. whats your oppinion on it?

But the law is coming it to all now and why? becuase itv hosted a show about michael jacson. shouldnt Itv be so close to getting sued for it all. No. Michael jackson signed an agreement to what itv can show about his documentry

Was michael jackson repuation going down or up? what do you think?
If michael goes to jail for the program would itv get sued for it?

Most of you will say michael jackson is a freak but the rest wil say hes just a child at heart
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:28
Explains a lot really!!!

Still popular and that you can't beat his good music.

Why?
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:17
Regular
Either way, sales of Thriller shot up by 500% on Tuesday compared to the previous week's performance and his greatest hits package HIStory rocketed by 1,000% at HMV.
Thu 06/02/03 at 23:08
ManicMyna wrote:
> The bloke is 44 years old yet thinks its ok to be sleeping with
> 12 year olds because its a 'very loving thing to do' (yeah right I
> believe you) any sane parent wouldn't let their child anywhere near
> the guy

Now when you say "sleeping with 12 year olds" do you mean it with a sexual intention or not, because when Bashir asked the question it was portrayed as he meant sexually. MJ denied this and said that he gives his bed to a kid and he sleeps on the floor.
Further more, he says that he sleeps in the bed and they enjoy cookies and milk and reading stories etc. which may sound loony but it has no sexual intent at all and thats what no one seems to realise.

And I'll think you'll find that growing up with the childhood that MJ had I'd be a bit loony too...

Why?
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:10
Regular
"oaps.org"
Why? wrote:
> He's a good father; trying to keep his kids safe from the press
> etc. He's a great entertainer but a bit loony.
>
> A child at heart...

He didn't do to well at Berlin Zoo did he?(he wanted to see the gorillas, didn't bother to think about his kids then)when he was attempting to feed the baby it was clear he had no idea how to handle a baby and even worse was how he carried it out the room! it was held almost like he held it when he dangled it over the balcony.
He WAS a great entertainer he hasn't been good for many many years now he's just a huge LOONY-TUNE, he's in need of rehab to get his reality in check (and i doubt very much it all stems from being beaten as a child) the bloke is 44 years old yet thinks its ok to be sleeping with 12 year olds because its a 'very loving thing to do' (yeah right I believe you) any sane parent wouldn't let their child anywhere near the guy
Thu 06/02/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Against, dead against!
Thu 06/02/03 at 16:50
Ms NY wrote:
> For some reason, I don't think he'll end up in jail, besides, they've
> hardly got any evidence..

Exactly... Bashir was just looking for an answer that everyone wanted to hear and so it would sell newspapers the following day... It worked! Bashir did the exact same for Diana and Barrymore and look how all that turned out, they all sold papers and put Bashir on the map, so to speak, and the newspapers were selling like hot cakes with their own version of events.

The angle of the interview was performed in a way that Bashir was putting words into MJ's mouth and backing him into a corner trying to get an impossible answer.
The whole interview was centered around the 'children' and the questions were asked with the intention that they was "sexual intent" and thats how it came across. Some people would believe Bashir as they hear what they hear and dont think it over; where as others would think and make up their own mind.

I personally didn't see anything wrong and made up my own opinion on him. He's a good father; trying to keep his kids safe from the press etc. He's a great entertainer but a bit loony.

A child at heart...

Why?
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:16
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
He's not done anything to theose kids, he's a child himself and just thinks he's having a sleepover....would he even know how to sexually abuse kids? I honestly don't think so!
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:08
Regular
"cachoo"
For some reason, I don't think he'll end up in jail, besides, they've hardly got any evidence..
Thu 06/02/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Jacko's music in the 80's was excellent. Off The Wall was his best album. Thriller and bad were pretty good. Anything after that was pants. He's now a warped individual whom I couldn't give a rat's scrotum about.
Thu 06/02/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
> If michael goes to jail for the program would itv get sued for it?

Why? For him to go to jail the things they insinuated through their presentation would have to be true. You can't take action against someone for saying things that are true, otherwise the 6 O'Clock News would be a very expensive and litigious program to make every night.

Also, it was a piece of entertainment. Bashir isn't a real journalist. It'd be like trying to lock Peter Pan up for those pictures Disney drew of him living with the Lost Boys, or getting that evil Freddie fellow because according to Wes Craven he's a really bad man who kills kids (because at the end of the day people in the spot light may as well be fictional because they only show us what they want to; or you get people like Bashir and any tabloid/Hello etc showing us what they think will result in a sales spike for them). They dramitised the footage they had to get maximum result i.e. have everyone talking about the show. They've achieved that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.