GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Breathing disorder."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/02/03 at 22:49
Regular
This breathing disorder is not that rear but is still a little rear I jst wanted to know i any of you guys had it besides me. People that have this disorder stop breathing when they sleep only for a short time thou and are woken up by this.

So sound like this has happend to you?
Thu 06/02/03 at 00:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive heard about that, along with people that suffer from their heart stopping when they go to sleep. Im glad i dont suffer from either.
Wed 05/02/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Not entirely sure what disorder you are talking about but I remember something similar happening. I suffer from asthma. Had it really bad as a kid and in the past few years have kind of started to get rid of the worst of it.

I remember when I was young sometimes waking up and being really short of breath, struggling hard to breathe.
Its a horrible feeling.
Wed 05/02/03 at 23:02
Regular
Albert the Large wrote:
> This breathing disorder is not that rear but is still a little rear I
> jst wanted to know i any of you guys had it besides me. People that
> have this disorder stop breathing when they sleep only for a short
> time thou and are woken up by this.
>
> So sound like this has happend to you?

I sometimes get a feeling a bit like that when I'm lieing in bed, don't think it's ever happened to me when I'm asleep.

I'm pretty sure I know the reason for it as well, but I'm sure it's not the same for you and i'd rather not go into it.
Wed 05/02/03 at 22:49
"Large and in Charge"
This breathing disorder is not that rear but is still a little rear I jst wanted to know i any of you guys had it besides me. People that have this disorder stop breathing when they sleep only for a short time thou and are woken up by this.

So sound like this has happend to you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.