GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's The best game On PS2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/01/01 at 12:45
Regular
My mates got PS2 and his birthday is coming up soon what game do guys recommend me getting him.
Sun 07/01/01 at 17:22
SSX is THE best game on the PS2, it says so on the box, a mag cant remember which said it was the best game for the PS2 so far, my friends are addicted, so much they seem to be coming round everyday to play on it.

This is closely followed by Timesplitters, the exellent shoot'em'up.

Then TTT/DOA2
Sun 07/01/01 at 17:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would have to agree SSX is probably the best!!
Sun 07/01/01 at 16:59
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
SSX Snowboarding or Timesplitters.
Sun 07/01/01 at 16:23
Regular
Ha.
Sun 07/01/01 at 16:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Well lad it goes like this. There are NO good games for the PS2, basically because it is a playstation and regaredless of RAM ROM, or anything else it all bores down to the fact that it iS still a playstation and so you'd be better off asking what is the most acceptable crap game for the PS2, this way you agree that it is a pile of **** but you will find out what the playstation fans call their best game....know what I mean. If i were you I'd buy your mate a second ahnd N64, you'll make his day!

The Game
Sun 07/01/01 at 14:19
Regular
Tekkan, SSX, Timesplitters, DOA2, Madden football.

The only ones worth getting, according to most.
Sun 07/01/01 at 12:57
Super Burst a move!!
Sun 07/01/01 at 12:45
Regular
My mates got PS2 and his birthday is coming up soon what game do guys recommend me getting him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.