GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Midnight Club 3 PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition'.
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Has anyone got Midnight Club 3 for the PSP at all? Was looking at getting the US version when it was released a few months ago but it had very bad loading times which put me off. Rockstar said they were fixing it for the EU release so I was wondering if anyone has it and can say whether the loading times are long, i.e 60 seconds plus, or have they reduced them to standard PSP times?
Sun 04/09/05 at 00:07
Regular
"Touched!"
Toca 2 sounds good from what bullett has said..any further impressions?
Sat 03/09/05 at 23:25
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Well I already have Ridge Racer, Wipeout and NFSU. Thinking of getting Toca now its out in the UK. Want MC3 as I like the Xbox game and if they had sorted out the loading time its one I would get.
Sat 03/09/05 at 11:24
Regular
There are much better racers available. Don't know what NFSU is like though.
Sat 03/09/05 at 11:23
Regular
It's pretty crap really.
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Has anyone got Midnight Club 3 for the PSP at all? Was looking at getting the US version when it was released a few months ago but it had very bad loading times which put me off. Rockstar said they were fixing it for the EU release so I was wondering if anyone has it and can say whether the loading times are long, i.e 60 seconds plus, or have they reduced them to standard PSP times?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.