GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box > PS3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/09/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
As we know playstation console's are the all times arcades machines for all type of games, But xbox will be the new ps3 console because xbox 360 can't be compared with ps3.
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:56
Regular
"You have a choice"
I think I get the jist of what you're saying. But I'm afraid the Xbox 360 is going to be to the PS3 what the Nintendo DS is to the PSP.

Check out the specs and graphics on the PS3. It has more processing power despite having only ONE 3.2GHz processor while the 360 has 3 of them.

THere's no question in my mind, the PS3 is going to be a revolution as or almost as spectacular as the PS2 when it was first released. Sony have hit the Jackpot, and Microsoft and Nintendo are just gonna have to fight for the silver medal.
Sat 03/09/05 at 20:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Sat 03/09/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Change your name to gibberish. Perfect.
Sat 03/09/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
As we know playstation console's are the all times arcades machines for all type of games, But xbox will be the new ps3 console because xbox 360 can't be compared with ps3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.