GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 - release date?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/09/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Mozzy"
Has Sony confirmed the American or Euro release for the PS3? If not, when is everyone expecting them to reveal the date and price?

Since E3 Sony haven't really said much about it, maybe it's because of the PSP and they've been busy but now that the PSP has been released in Europe surely Sony will be revealing more details soon?
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:52
Regular
"You have a choice"
Originally I heard 2007, and a quote from the latest OPSM2 says "When the PS3 is sitting on our shelves in 2007".

On the other hand, I think they mention It's out 2006 somewhere in there 2.

As long as there are not any problems when it's released in Japan, I think we can expect the PS3 around September/October next year, just in time for the big Christmas window.
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Mozzy"
Better be true.

But I would prefer them to do a Worldwide release.

Oh well.
Sun 04/09/05 at 15:59
Regular
Yup. I heard the same as Wooks.
Sun 04/09/05 at 11:17
"Retarded List"
That sounds about right.
Sat 03/09/05 at 17:38
"High polygon count"
Nothing official that I know of.

Last I heard was to expect early next year in Japan, next summer in the US and later next year for Europe.
Sat 03/09/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Mozzy"
Has Sony confirmed the American or Euro release for the PS3? If not, when is everyone expecting them to reveal the date and price?

Since E3 Sony haven't really said much about it, maybe it's because of the PSP and they've been busy but now that the PSP has been released in Europe surely Sony will be revealing more details soon?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.