GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling Grix Thraves?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 19:04
Regular
Hi man I saw you were a winner and hadn't claimed you prize yet.
Just wondering if you could donate it to me as youv'e won alot already and all ever want is smackdown 2.
please man come on I know your'e a generous person.
please man!
If it would make you feel any better I 'm willing to swap my won DVD to you, you can choose the one you wan't please!
Sat 06/01/01 at 19:04
Regular
Hi man I saw you were a winner and hadn't claimed you prize yet.
Just wondering if you could donate it to me as youv'e won alot already and all ever want is smackdown 2.
please man come on I know your'e a generous person.
please man!
If it would make you feel any better I 'm willing to swap my won DVD to you, you can choose the one you wan't please!
Sat 06/01/01 at 19:13
Regular
WE don't donate to idiot's like you who can't write anything decent!
Sat 06/01/01 at 19:20
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Listen Shambles, it works out a little like this, No-one likes a suck up just wait until you get to know people before you start knocking down their back door..know what I mean.

Most of us on here get on with each other...just wait! write about 5 reviews a day and you should get you game in a year or so when smackdown 4: Taka's Reigns is out....you know when exactly that will be? ...... NEVER.....just keep practicing.

You are obviously new here ...just keep a low profile until you have made a name for yourself...through reviews and topics not swearing and making enemies.

Grix is a nice bloke but he isn't God and that's who you need to speak to if you want to win a game the way you are going.

This once your forgiven because most new people cry about not winning a game after loads of posts. Although none of the wet themselves we'll let you off this time!

The Game

PS: Just keep reviewing some of your stuff might be good enough in a month or so.....seriously!
Sat 06/01/01 at 22:55
The Game wrote:
> ...just keep a low profile until you have made a name for
> yourself...through reviews and topics not swearing and making
> enemies.

maybe thats why?
Sun 07/01/01 at 14:03
Regular
"Grix is a nice bloke but he isn't God"

Hey! :0)

Anywho, sorry, but I want to keep my game.

Here are a few tips for winning: Do reviews, you'll have a larger chance of winning if you do reviews... but don't do the most popular games, because everybody does that. Do some games that hardly anyone has reviewed.

Failing that, start an original topic in the future of gaming, but I seriously suggest the top one.

Good luck.
Sun 07/01/01 at 16:07
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Look at shaneo, rather misplaced username, a little odd at times, but never the less he reviewed a DREAMCAST game....think about it..D.R.E.A.M.C.A.S.T AS IN SEGA!!! an he won a game, his review wasn't A* grade but it did the Job and the kid does sooooo much that he deserved to win, You sound like a nice bloke, I sicerely hope you win....(when I am on holiday)

Keep it Real

The Game
Thu 01/02/01 at 19:37
Regular
Did this bloke actually win anything in the end?
Fri 02/02/01 at 10:37
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Do we care?
Fri 02/02/01 at 10:55
Regular
"not dead"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Did this bloke actually win anything in the end?

Not under the name shamy.
Fri 02/02/01 at 11:01
"High polygon count"
Shamy... highly polished name, that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.