GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lockdown out this Friday...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tom Clancy Rainbow Six: Lockdown'.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:57
Regular
Just went to order a few games and noticed that this is out on Friday.

Anyone getting it?

I think I will be, though I'll probably wait for a few reviews before I order.
Mon 05/09/05 at 00:47
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Yeah, it'll be on there eventually.

I picked Lockdown for one win. It looks good. I'll keep the other two just in case, but I found Lockdown to be a bit more consistent in terms of damage, hit detection and realism. On RS3, especially, things were just daft with the leaning the glitching and all that.. Hopefully Lockdown will provide a solid multiplayer experience online - which is ultimately what most early buyers will look for.
Mon 05/09/05 at 00:35
Regular
"8==="
I'll be getting it as soon as SR put it in the post.

By the way: when you win GAD you choice comes up in your accounts 'orders' section right?

My other GAD claim hasn't been put there yet. :(
Mon 05/09/05 at 00:00
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> I think I will be, though I'll probably wait for a few reviews before
> I order.

Same here, although Battefield 2 is currently satisfying all my multiplayer gaming needs.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah, I'm sure I will, what with my birthday on Saturday. I've read a little bit on IGN and it looks great - All the customisable-isms look like a laugh, especially online.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:57
Regular
Just went to order a few games and noticed that this is out on Friday.

Anyone getting it?

I think I will be, though I'll probably wait for a few reviews before I order.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.