GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bet On Soldier (B.O.S) Demo."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Bet On Soldier'.
Mon 05/09/05 at 13:57
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Much like the demo for Starship Troopers which was released on I think the same day. I'm pretty disappointed by this game. The intro video is fantastic.

The game was better than Starship T in my opinion but still it didn't really seem that original. . .

Anyone else played it ???
Wed 05/02/14 at 08:06
Regular
Yes the name is stupid. The game play is quite nice.
Enjoy.
________
bet tips
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:48
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Cycloon wrote:
> 'Bet on Soldier'
>
> Tell me why that isn't stupid.

It is not a stupid name because that is exactly what you do in the game. You bet on......soldiers. It simply highlights the fundamental gameplay mechanic.

I'm playing the full game through at the moment. It's not particularly scintillating, but I will reserve judgement until I have completed it.
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:06
Regular
"8==="
Because it's intriguingly vague so you want to know what it's about?
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'Bet on Soldier'

Tell me why that isn't stupid.
Thu 08/09/05 at 15:37
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
gerrid wrote:
> It has a stupid, stupid name.

Why is it stupid?
Wed 07/09/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Captain to you."
Demo didn't work on my system, plus it has starforce on it so i won't be bothered about the full version anyway.
Mon 05/09/05 at 14:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It has a stupid, stupid name.
Mon 05/09/05 at 13:57
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Much like the demo for Starship Troopers which was released on I think the same day. I'm pretty disappointed by this game. The intro video is fantastic.

The game was better than Starship T in my opinion but still it didn't really seem that original. . .

Anyone else played it ???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.