GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Respect the 'Cube and Nintendo"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/02/03 at 15:19
Regular
I would like to see Nintendo getting a bit more respect.When PSone came out everyone bought one and then N64 came out and they didn't sell as well.Despite the N64 being a better console everybody just said the PSone was superior because they had one.N64 had great games like Mario Kart,Super Mario 64 and Conkers Bad Fur Day to name just a few.Not a game on any other console can compare with the Mario games.He is a far greater trademark character than Sonic or Lara Croft(though she is nice to look at)!Unfortunately,the same thing that happened with the PSone and N64 has happened to the PS2 and Gamecube.Please note that XBox's don't come into the equation as they are nowhere near as good as the other two.As a proud owner of a Gamecube my unbiased opinion is that they are equal to PS2's and do deserve much more respect than they get.They are only £130 which is a great price,and it's not just the console that's cheap,the memory cards and the rest of the kit are a much more reasonable price than the PS2 gear.Many of my friends have bought Gamecube's after playing mine and they all like the games that are available.I just think that Ninty and all its products deserve more respect as they make quality consoles.Please reply so I can hear your views.Thanks.
Wed 05/02/03 at 09:12
*bows* Thankyou...thankyou... ^____________^
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:22
Regular
So very true, if only all newbies had the sense of this CAAT person.
Tue 04/02/03 at 17:09
Respect to Nintendo! They have been going as a games company since I was born (which is part of the reason why I am a great fan of theirs) and have produced some of my most favourite games and characters. PS and Xbox fans should keep their little mouths zipped when it comes to competition as Ninty has had FAR more experience whereas their rival company's consoles have only been out for a few years.

Its fine to play other consoles if they wish to. But they're missing out on a lot if they decide not to join the Nintendo Clan, that's what I say ^_-
Sun 02/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, GameCubes not too bad, not my prefered console, but there are a few good games out for it, and I'll be gettin Zelda as soon as.

Good post by the way.
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Remember me?"
John.J wrote:
> they did invent the D-pad, shoulder buttons and
> anolouge stick.

Not to mention the platformer, the ability to save games...
Sun 02/02/03 at 16:30
Regular
I agree. A few years ago the same thing happened to me. My friends kept on saying PS1's graphics were better than the N64's graphics. but now adays their getting a lot of respect really. But they should get more considereing they did invent the D-pad, shoulder buttons and anolouge stick.
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:19
Regular
I would like to see Nintendo getting a bit more respect.When PSone came out everyone bought one and then N64 came out and they didn't sell as well.Despite the N64 being a better console everybody just said the PSone was superior because they had one.N64 had great games like Mario Kart,Super Mario 64 and Conkers Bad Fur Day to name just a few.Not a game on any other console can compare with the Mario games.He is a far greater trademark character than Sonic or Lara Croft(though she is nice to look at)!Unfortunately,the same thing that happened with the PSone and N64 has happened to the PS2 and Gamecube.Please note that XBox's don't come into the equation as they are nowhere near as good as the other two.As a proud owner of a Gamecube my unbiased opinion is that they are equal to PS2's and do deserve much more respect than they get.They are only £130 which is a great price,and it's not just the console that's cheap,the memory cards and the rest of the kit are a much more reasonable price than the PS2 gear.Many of my friends have bought Gamecube's after playing mine and they all like the games that are available.I just think that Ninty and all its products deserve more respect as they make quality consoles.Please reply so I can hear your views.Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.