GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Like making webpages?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/02/03 at 15:13
Regular
Right, some of you will know of the SpecialObserve pages with info on some of the SR members who post on here.
www.specialobserve.tk

Pages and content are not exactly great. So some folk decided it may be a good idea for some members to have a go at designing what they think it should look like. So if you are at all interested just create the design and post a link to it.

Have some sort of vote to decide what most think is best.
thanks to anyone who does want to do it.

Oh and I know the adverts make it crap but unless any of you want to pay of the site and do the uploading then it is all we can get.
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Right, some of you will know of the SpecialObserve pages with info on some of the SR members who post on here.
www.specialobserve.tk

Pages and content are not exactly great. So some folk decided it may be a good idea for some members to have a go at designing what they think it should look like. So if you are at all interested just create the design and post a link to it.

Have some sort of vote to decide what most think is best.
thanks to anyone who does want to do it.

Oh and I know the adverts make it crap but unless any of you want to pay of the site and do the uploading then it is all we can get.
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Might have a go of that sometime
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Just get someone else to host it on their ISP space...

OR

Just sign up for a Freeola100 domain...
Sun 02/02/03 at 17:40
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
nothing bout me *cries in corner*
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:24
Regular
I'm doing one, but making it as an image, kinda like a template. You take it into a program and edit the text. :c)

---------

That made no sense at all.

us.share.geocities.com/gazzazcool/specialobserve.bmp

Dunno what it's gunna look like. :c)
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:28
Regular
Make sure you maximise it if using IE6 (and NS4 I think)
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:47
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
DW wrote:
> Make sure you maximise it if using IE6 (and NS4 I think)

That link isn't working :(
Sun 02/02/03 at 19:50
Regular
Jive wrote:
> DW wrote:
> Make sure you maximise it if using IE6 (and NS4 I think)
>
> That link isn't working :(

Works for me. It's crap anyway. :cP
Sun 02/02/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Just reloaded the page and yeah it's working.

What size is that picture because I've just loaded it and it took ages even with broadband!

Oh and I can't look at the size of the picture because my 98 installation has gone a bit wonky :(
Wed 05/02/03 at 01:00
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Errrr, just scrap the site. SR will do something similar in the future and yours is well out of date as no-one cares about it.

No offence....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.