GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ubisoft"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Recon 2'.
Mon 05/09/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I got Ghost Recon 2 SS this morning and it came with a little Ubisoft Leaflet, saying that if I answered the questions I might be able to win a few games! So i did, and I've just sent it off, do you think its probably just spam?? I did it because every game I've had from Ubi has been really good!
Tue 06/09/05 at 17:03
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Bullett wrote:
> Someone (I think it was grieve) linked to a form you can fill in to
> claim Forza, DOA or Conker for free. First 200 got all three.
>
> I still haven't got my game yet.

Yessum, the page for filling out the details has since closed so either we will be recieving our game(s) shortly or microsoft are a bunch of hairy anuses wanting our details so i can get yet more "market research" calls from an "englishman" named "Sanjeev"
Tue 06/09/05 at 10:29
Regular
Don't forget the 'YOU'VE WON £100,000,000!!!!*' junk.

We get an added bonus at my house - Bailiffs. The previous residents must have racked up a helluvalotta debt, we get the big Final Reminders and Solicitors/Legal letters through all the time. It's not nice.
Tue 06/09/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Emitime wrote:
> I wouldn't mind receiving anything at all.
>
> I never get any post >:(

Luck you I get post all the time.......BILLS,BILLS,BILLS,Pizza place ad,BILLS,BILLS ect.....
Tue 06/09/05 at 09:16
Regular
Someone (I think it was grieve) linked to a form you can fill in to claim Forza, DOA or Conker for free. First 200 got all three.

I still haven't got my game yet.
Tue 06/09/05 at 09:09
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Me too, except when i buy games!
Mon 05/09/05 at 20:53
Regular
"\\"
I wouldn't mind receiving anything at all.

I never get any post >:(
Mon 05/09/05 at 18:47
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
mmm, i wouldnt even mind receiving info on new releases but that never seems to happen either!
Mon 05/09/05 at 14:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Same here. I gave up filling those things in. I think they just make that crap up so they can get your details to send updates on new games they're bringing out to your email or home address.

Never heard of anyone actually winning any games through those leaflets.
Mon 05/09/05 at 14:16
Regular
You get those leaflets with every game.

I've never won anything ion my years and years of gaming.....

I even sent away the Magic Carpet one when that came out asking of you wanted to do work experience. I never heard back from them either.......
Mon 05/09/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I got Ghost Recon 2 SS this morning and it came with a little Ubisoft Leaflet, saying that if I answered the questions I might be able to win a few games! So i did, and I've just sent it off, do you think its probably just spam?? I did it because every game I've had from Ubi has been really good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.