GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Internet Explorer 6"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/02/03 at 00:34
Regular
Recently, my Internet Explorer won't work with applets. I choose for instance the Yahoo! Chat applet and it will not load. I don't understand why it has done this all of a sudden.

Please assist.
Sun 02/02/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Indeed. IE is trash.
Sun 02/02/03 at 11:18
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
secret_squirrel wrote:
> Recently, my Internet Explorer won't work with applets. I choose for
> instance the Yahoo! Chat applet and it will not load. I don't
> understand why it has done this all of a sudden.
>
> Please assist.

Just to savr TBN rom saying it, use Mozilla instead
Sun 02/02/03 at 11:18
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
secret_squirrel wrote:
> Recently, my Internet Explorer won't work with applets. I choose for
> instance the Yahoo! Chat applet and it will not load. I don't
> understand why it has done this all of a sudden.
>
> Please assist.

Are you using XP? if so, IE6 has no javaconsole, you havr to download it from M$, then adjust the security settings in IE6 to allow applets. A better and much easier way would be to use NN7 for Java as this comes with the Java engine already and saves all that faffin bout with XP/IE. Bsically M$ decided to no longer use Java after XP/IE6.
Sun 02/02/03 at 00:40
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
I had the same problem my self, i just download opera,its another type of internet explorer, i also tried to download java but it dint make a difrence
Sun 02/02/03 at 00:34
"Bothered!"
Recently, my Internet Explorer won't work with applets. I choose for instance the Yahoo! Chat applet and it will not load. I don't understand why it has done this all of a sudden.

Please assist.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.