GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ali/Tony/SR did you read....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 16:38
Regular
Ali/Tony/SR did you read my review of Shenmue?What did you think of it?
Sat 06/01/01 at 16:38
Regular
Ali/Tony/SR did you read my review of Shenmue?What did you think of it?
Sat 06/01/01 at 16:44
Regular
Shaneo, you are going to start annoying a lot of people soon. I hate to say this, but please stop with the posting about winning.

Anyway, you won't be able to win again for a while yet.
Sat 06/01/01 at 16:45
Regular
Sat 06/01/01 at 16:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Shaneo give it a rest, you have just won again so it is not very likly to win again so soon. And they will not read your review until Monday morning.

They do not just run Gameaday/Filmaday they work for SR! and many people will fall out of you if you think you should win and you are a special person. :)
Sat 06/01/01 at 16:47
Regular
sorry
Sat 06/01/01 at 16:49
Regular
No problems, just we aren't all here to win day after day, believe it or not, so we get pretty peeved when someone comes in solely to do so.

This is a games forum after all, not a competition site.
Sat 06/01/01 at 17:12
is there such a thing as a bad winner? :) lol (look no swearing!!!)
Sat 06/01/01 at 17:13
Regular
No, but it gives you the taste for blood.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.