GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jacko programme"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/02/03 at 14:41
Regular
On Monday on ITV there is a programme on at 21:00 about the day in the life of the best entertainer of all time (no doubt about that!), Michael Jackson. It is a documentary about living and doing whatever he does everyday for eight months. Sadly, I won't be able to see it as I have football training on Monday nights! :( I'll record it though!

Are you going to watch it? Please reply!
pring
Sat 01/02/03 at 14:41
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
On Monday on ITV there is a programme on at 21:00 about the day in the life of the best entertainer of all time (no doubt about that!), Michael Jackson. It is a documentary about living and doing whatever he does everyday for eight months. Sadly, I won't be able to see it as I have football training on Monday nights! :( I'll record it though!

Are you going to watch it? Please reply!
pring
Sat 01/02/03 at 19:51
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Nope
Sun 02/02/03 at 00:52
Regular
Be wanting to watch it for sure.

I usually forget about programs like this and miss them though!
Sun 02/02/03 at 00:55
Regular
"cachoo"
I'll be watching that! Might be interesting.
Sun 02/02/03 at 00:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I will watch it for sure the man is a legend, did you watch that program "Jacko's millions"? He has so much money but refused to pay certian bills so he ends up getting sued and has to pay more then he origonally owed??!!! He is a strange guy but no doughting just how talented the man is!
Tue 04/02/03 at 14:17
Regular
"cachoo"
He'd rather spend his money on antiques that come to about half a million than pay bills? Fool!
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:25
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
He went on that shopping spree and spent over 3 million dollars on vases and painting in Las Vegas!
Tue 04/02/03 at 16:26
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
What was that all about leting kids sleep in his bedroom with him?!
Wed 05/02/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Saw it and think that people saying he's a kiddy fidler is a load of tosh. To me he never had a childhood, and now he can afford one he is hving one full time. I think having kids over to him is like a sleepover, I don't even think he'd know how to sexually abuse a child anyway!

Anyone that thinks otherwise is in my opinion very narrow minded!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.