GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fate of mankind"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 22:41
Regular
so how do you think mankind will end, with a cosmic event like a comit striking the earth or will we destroy ourselfs with nuclear warheads?
all i know is all life will end some day.

what do you think?
Sat 01/02/03 at 23:08
"For the horde!!!!"
i wounder if Bush will find Osama Bin Larden before the world bites the dust, proberly not
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Giant Spoons.
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:27
Nostradamues said we would colonise many places outside this world before earth bites the big one. Personally I think thats a crock and non of us can tell the future but its great fun speculating.

end of humans - viral

end of world - cataclismic event e.g. comet or meteor

end of eastenders - a blessing
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:25
"For the horde!!!!"
in about 3 billion years time the uranium iron core in the centre of the earth will exhausted all it's resorces making the magnetic protective shield around this planet disappear, this means the earth will have nothing to protect it from the suns blasts of solar radiation (solar flairs). Overtime this will erode the atmosphere of the planet and exspose it to harmful radiation.
Sat 01/02/03 at 14:47
Regular
"cachoo"
I don't like thinking about it! It freaked me out ever since I saw Armageddon. Maybe the Earth will just blow up one day unexpectedly, you never know! :)
Sat 01/02/03 at 12:12
"period drama"
We're just a stage in the earth's development - as were the dinosaurs.
We'll all die out, as will everything else on the planet - and it'll start all over again. New species will evolve out of nothing and we'll become nothing more than interesting museam pieces.
Sat 01/02/03 at 10:18
Regular
I have a crackpot theory:

The life of humankind and the evolution of the universe is nothing else but an ultra-complex dream in the infinite supermind of an almighty God, and at any moment this God will awaken from its sleep and its mammoth dream will come to an abrupt end causing every aspect of what we now call existence to be obliterated in the twinkling of an eye.
Sat 01/02/03 at 10:11
"For the horde!!!!"
JAZZY-JACK wrote:
> why are thinking about it
> live for the moment

becasue it's interesting :D
Sat 01/02/03 at 00:03
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
why are thinking about it
live for the moment
Fri 31/01/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Selected"
wow, its strange to even try to think about it.

I know that the earth's fate is sealed when the sun goes super-nova on out a*ses in like a million years time or something. But events could easily happen in that time which would destroy us all before the universe imploded.

If i had to say, it would probably be war. It'd have to be a pretty big one though if nobody is gonna be left.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.