GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve: Birmingham"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 15:02
Regular
I think that SR should set up a shop in Birmingham, now The Mail box has opened there will be loads of good public view property to let in the City Centre. You would have a load of custom.

You seem to have shops everywhere else, Egham, Sawbridgeworth, Jabroni Drive and even a unit in the Smackdown Mall but not a red splat anywhere near Birmingham and the Midlands! We are Englands Second City, don't leave us out!

owright!?...^_^

The Game

Any Chance what-so-ever?

Thought Not!
Sat 06/01/01 at 15:13
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I guess us Birmingham folk will have to start taking our custom elsewhere then. Maybe Gamestation or Videogame Place!

or maybe the one under the virgin megastore..

....or maybe

etc

The Game
Sat 06/01/01 at 15:10
Regular
Your missing out, my area is having one massive mall.
Sat 06/01/01 at 15:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
No more shops yet

Sorry
Sat 06/01/01 at 15:06
Regular
IN England! That's what we want! Oh wait there's some already here.......one in London! Perhaps Uxbridge.
Sat 06/01/01 at 15:03
Regular
NO! Special Reserve: Pembroke is what the people want!
Sat 06/01/01 at 15:02
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I think that SR should set up a shop in Birmingham, now The Mail box has opened there will be loads of good public view property to let in the City Centre. You would have a load of custom.

You seem to have shops everywhere else, Egham, Sawbridgeworth, Jabroni Drive and even a unit in the Smackdown Mall but not a red splat anywhere near Birmingham and the Midlands! We are Englands Second City, don't leave us out!

owright!?...^_^

The Game

Any Chance what-so-ever?

Thought Not!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.