GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Race - sleighs"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 19:18
Regular
Today everyone listened to the radio here in Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire to see if their school were closed! My sisters school was said to be closed at 7:30am and i was left twiddling my thumbs at 8:00am waiting to hear the good news and at 8:15am the news was sweet and my school had been closed! YES!!!

Straight away i rang my best mate and the rest of my friends to plan a massive sleigh race at the huge hill by our park. We all met at 9:30am as planned carrying our plastic but durable sleighs and were all ready to start 'The Race' when two men came running up behind us chucking snow balls at us. The smaller one was carrying a home-made sleigh made out of wood and metal and they challenged us all to a race to the bottom so now it wasn't against each other it was against the two men! GAME ON!

The countdown began and we revved up our engines and stared at the opposition who were looking very confident about winning. 3-2-1-GO! We all gave one last push off the top of the mountain and whizzed down. At first the two men were winning but they hit a big piece of ice which sent them out of control. We all went past unaware of what would happen next and leave us laughing all day long. The men reached the bottom and instead of straightening up they crashed into a heap of snow sending them both flying through the air and landing head-first in the white quilt of snow! We walked over to them and just laughed and said a few things before strolling off acting all smug!

In all it was a great snow day and ended up with a huge snow fight in which my team won! Please send more snow on Monday!
Fri 31/01/03 at 20:05
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
I live in Thorley and my name is Ross Johnson! Where do you live and what is your name?
Fri 31/01/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Pretty sweet. Where abouts in Stortford do you live and wots ure name.
Fri 31/01/03 at 19:18
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
Today everyone listened to the radio here in Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire to see if their school were closed! My sisters school was said to be closed at 7:30am and i was left twiddling my thumbs at 8:00am waiting to hear the good news and at 8:15am the news was sweet and my school had been closed! YES!!!

Straight away i rang my best mate and the rest of my friends to plan a massive sleigh race at the huge hill by our park. We all met at 9:30am as planned carrying our plastic but durable sleighs and were all ready to start 'The Race' when two men came running up behind us chucking snow balls at us. The smaller one was carrying a home-made sleigh made out of wood and metal and they challenged us all to a race to the bottom so now it wasn't against each other it was against the two men! GAME ON!

The countdown began and we revved up our engines and stared at the opposition who were looking very confident about winning. 3-2-1-GO! We all gave one last push off the top of the mountain and whizzed down. At first the two men were winning but they hit a big piece of ice which sent them out of control. We all went past unaware of what would happen next and leave us laughing all day long. The men reached the bottom and instead of straightening up they crashed into a heap of snow sending them both flying through the air and landing head-first in the white quilt of snow! We walked over to them and just laughed and said a few things before strolling off acting all smug!

In all it was a great snow day and ended up with a huge snow fight in which my team won! Please send more snow on Monday!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.