GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cats. Beware of the cats."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 17:23
Regular
Good evening.

I can't stress the title enough. Cats eh? Furry little mongrely things, that we adore and hate, depending on our particular preference to mauled animals and smelly jelly 'food'. I personaly like cats, but only mine. Indeed. But beware.

Even now, my cat is watching me, and I fear I have little time. Even now, as he lies on his vantage point of the fishtank, he is staring at me through almost closed eyes, no doubt passing on all my actions to the great Feline God in the sky. Or maybe they have black vans...with 'Evil Stary Eyes' on the side......who knows? New World Order? Maybe the humans in charge, like the evil UN, maybe they run the world with the Cats?! It makes you wonder about a lot of things.....such as if we are really in control......or maybe all the people that claim that we are run by aliens, or maybe Giant Bees, maybe they know, and infact we are the ignorant and crazy ones. Maybe......

I suspect that my cat, named Pippin, has been watching me ever more closely, since I beagn to investigate the hidden meanings behind certain events. Cats in this country have it easy, and are damn clever. Think about it. We exist for their purpose, as they lie about and get food off us for nothing. I know now that we only exist as part of the 'Master Feline Plan'. I can listen to their seemingly innocent 'miaows' you know. They even know how to correctly use Alchemy......anyway!

I shall now relay the events as they unfolded for me........

*Blurry/Dreamy bit*

I first begain to think of them as potential super beigns when I saw my cat leap accross a 3ft chasm. Admittedly that was from my bed to a desk, but still....incredible.

But then, events took a turn for the more peculiar....if that makes sense. I saw my cat seemingly talking to next doors. They appeared to be blindly ignoring each other, but I knew that secretly, telepathic messages were being passed along. It seems that hidden in their miaows are orders, decoys and messages to be passed along, and to fool us to believe that we are in fact in control. I even thought I saw one fly over in a little UFO thing - Maybe those UFO spottings are cleverly caught clips of Cats flying to AGMS or something?! Who knows........

I also soon recognised that whenever my cat is supposedly sleeping, they have their eyes part way open. Ever watching.........and relaying our every move.

*Ends blurry bit*

We are not in control.

Thet truth is that you are a slave. Yes, a slave. No, not in a prison that you cannot see, not hear, nor touch. In one of your own contruction. The cats have realised this, and now live off you for nothing. They now survey us closely, watching our every move to see if we can realise that we serve them, and it is not them that pleasure us, we pleasure them.

Beware them then. Beware the evil and clever Cats. Next time you see one, be careful not to enrage it, or show your knowledge that they are in fact in control.......

But we shall not always be slaves. We shall rebel against the Cat Masters, in their giant CatCraft, high above Earth, and their evil allies in the UN and in the New World Order. We shall! We must!

Now I must leave.....my cat is strolling over. I fear the end. Beforw I go, I must post the letter to my mother about how my tratment is going.....

Goodbye my friends.

---------

(I like cats really)

:D
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Good evening.

I can't stress the title enough. Cats eh? Furry little mongrely things, that we adore and hate, depending on our particular preference to mauled animals and smelly jelly 'food'. I personaly like cats, but only mine. Indeed. But beware.

Even now, my cat is watching me, and I fear I have little time. Even now, as he lies on his vantage point of the fishtank, he is staring at me through almost closed eyes, no doubt passing on all my actions to the great Feline God in the sky. Or maybe they have black vans...with 'Evil Stary Eyes' on the side......who knows? New World Order? Maybe the humans in charge, like the evil UN, maybe they run the world with the Cats?! It makes you wonder about a lot of things.....such as if we are really in control......or maybe all the people that claim that we are run by aliens, or maybe Giant Bees, maybe they know, and infact we are the ignorant and crazy ones. Maybe......

I suspect that my cat, named Pippin, has been watching me ever more closely, since I beagn to investigate the hidden meanings behind certain events. Cats in this country have it easy, and are damn clever. Think about it. We exist for their purpose, as they lie about and get food off us for nothing. I know now that we only exist as part of the 'Master Feline Plan'. I can listen to their seemingly innocent 'miaows' you know. They even know how to correctly use Alchemy......anyway!

I shall now relay the events as they unfolded for me........

*Blurry/Dreamy bit*

I first begain to think of them as potential super beigns when I saw my cat leap accross a 3ft chasm. Admittedly that was from my bed to a desk, but still....incredible.

But then, events took a turn for the more peculiar....if that makes sense. I saw my cat seemingly talking to next doors. They appeared to be blindly ignoring each other, but I knew that secretly, telepathic messages were being passed along. It seems that hidden in their miaows are orders, decoys and messages to be passed along, and to fool us to believe that we are in fact in control. I even thought I saw one fly over in a little UFO thing - Maybe those UFO spottings are cleverly caught clips of Cats flying to AGMS or something?! Who knows........

I also soon recognised that whenever my cat is supposedly sleeping, they have their eyes part way open. Ever watching.........and relaying our every move.

*Ends blurry bit*

We are not in control.

Thet truth is that you are a slave. Yes, a slave. No, not in a prison that you cannot see, not hear, nor touch. In one of your own contruction. The cats have realised this, and now live off you for nothing. They now survey us closely, watching our every move to see if we can realise that we serve them, and it is not them that pleasure us, we pleasure them.

Beware them then. Beware the evil and clever Cats. Next time you see one, be careful not to enrage it, or show your knowledge that they are in fact in control.......

But we shall not always be slaves. We shall rebel against the Cat Masters, in their giant CatCraft, high above Earth, and their evil allies in the UN and in the New World Order. We shall! We must!

Now I must leave.....my cat is strolling over. I fear the end. Beforw I go, I must post the letter to my mother about how my tratment is going.....

Goodbye my friends.

---------

(I like cats really)

:D
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:29
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I like cats. But I agree, they do seem rather evil. Mies is huge..

www.holmeshome.myby.co.uk/porsha.htm

Scary...

---

I also love cats! :D
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:32
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i'm more of a dog lover myself
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Fuzzy wrote:
> www.holmeshome.myby.co.uk/porsha.htm

---

I got the number up to 35 - it was at 28 previously.

I was bored. :-D
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Whatever!"
JAZZY-JACK wrote:
> i'm more of a dog lover myself

Same here!
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I am more of a goose man.

http://www.geeseclothes.com

YeY.
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
FOOL! Can't you see?!? The cats are just an elaborate cover! The Black Ops Teams and CIA trained the Cats throughout the Cold War to spy on Russians, but now they simply serve the alien masters that rule over us, controlling the farce we call democracy. They control every government around, and have even infiltrated the British Royal Family...

We are not safe.
Fri 31/01/03 at 20:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I see someone else has been enlightened.....
Fri 31/01/03 at 22:09
I liked that good evening at the beggining.

Was that an intentional play on the alol your basey thingy?

Or just a friendly greeting to make people feel more comfortable in your thread?
Fri 31/01/03 at 22:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Good Evening is a nice greeting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.