GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The guy with the James Dean fixation..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/09/05 at 17:08
Regular
"the burning sky"
I played it last night on a mates N64, something about summoning the dead and it had Goemon in it, along with a trannie, but I cant remember the name. Some sort of platformer. We were all drunk whilst playing so we died a lot. It was surreal.

Edit: An when everyone had died, there were guys dancing in only their pants :S It may have been an import since it was subtitled Japanese...
Thu 08/09/05 at 23:18
Regular
"8==="
Probably, I do remember the game now.
Thu 08/09/05 at 23:10
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hedfix wrote:
> Never heard of it, sounds weird.
>
> Oh hang on, dies Goeman have blue spikey hair a bit like one of those
> troll doll things?

I think so, and one of the alternate characters is a woman with equally blue hair?
Thu 08/09/05 at 20:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If it was a side scrolling multiplayer platformer with Goeman all I can think of is Goeman 2, being a side scrolling multiplayer platformer with Goeman.
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:48
Regular
"8==="
Never heard of it, sounds weird.

Oh hang on, dies Goeman have blue spikey hair a bit like one of those troll doll things?
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:46
Regular
Mystical Ninja.
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:02
Regular
"8==="
Shadowman?
Thu 08/09/05 at 17:08
Regular
"the burning sky"
I played it last night on a mates N64, something about summoning the dead and it had Goemon in it, along with a trannie, but I cant remember the name. Some sort of platformer. We were all drunk whilst playing so we died a lot. It was surreal.

Edit: An when everyone had died, there were guys dancing in only their pants :S It may have been an import since it was subtitled Japanese...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.