GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You stupid people"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/01/03 at 13:54
Regular
Ever since Levi launched, and Justin Timberlake's stylist told him to wear it, the latest fashion accessory?

MC5 t-shirts.

*shakes head*
If I see you in one, and you cannot identify a single album or their well-known song that's been covered since the dawn of time I will punch you in the face.
Repeatedly.

Stupid fashionistas.
Thu 30/01/03 at 13:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ever since Levi launched, and Justin Timberlake's stylist told him to wear it, the latest fashion accessory?

MC5 t-shirts.

*shakes head*
If I see you in one, and you cannot identify a single album or their well-known song that's been covered since the dawn of time I will punch you in the face.
Repeatedly.

Stupid fashionistas.
Thu 30/01/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
MC5 t-shirts? What does it stand for? Never heard of them. They sound rubbish, though. I think I'll join you and repeatedly bludgeon anyone I see wearing one.
Thu 30/01/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
They were one of the originators of punk.
Them and The Stooges and The New York Dolls.

Superb band.
And now "the" thing to wear. Without a smidgen of irony about what they stand for in the eyes of people that think by draping themselves in fashionable items they are cool-by-association.
Same as those that wear Che Guavara t-shirts.
Thu 30/01/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
On a slightly different note, I saw a monkey riding a tricycle on a tele-clip show last night. Funniest thing ever. I actually cried with laughter for ages.
Thu 30/01/03 at 14:21
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
MC5 r a cool band. im presuming the song ur talking about is kick out the jams.
Thu 30/01/03 at 15:07
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm always actively patrolling Oxford st looking for people to duff up in MCHammer pants.

They chafe but you can nick Baguettes without arousing much suspicion.
Thu 30/01/03 at 15:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
One fashion crime I hate, and that I'm ashamed to have once been a part of, is the wearing of numbers on clothing that mean absolutely nothing. Like having a big T-Shirt with a big '1' on it, or a hoody with '62', stuff like that. It's all you get in places like Next and River Island these days. I need to shop in proper places.
Thu 30/01/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Erm was that something to do with punk

*oblivious*

Errr I hate the c.cks who buy 'Cuba' tops out of Top Man... you know the ones with Che ALLSTAR

Yeah great... you cunnt.
Thu 30/01/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, I hate them. I remember wearing a T-shirt with '18' on it all the way through 6th Form and people used to say 'Hey, freak with the 18', or '18 today?'.
Thu 30/01/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have a Che Guevara top somewhere... Ah those were the days of being 15

I also have a top with '6' on it Snuggly :P

It's comfortable so there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.