GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Welcome pack"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 10:44
Regular
Has anyone got the Playstation 2 welcome pack from Sony yet/ (once they have registered their console)If anyone has, what's in it and how long did it take to come?
Also does anyone know when the Sony DVD remote is coming out in the UK?

Cheers
Wed 24/01/01 at 13:31
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I haven't got mine either. Thy might be waiting for a GT3/Bouncer/MGS2/WipeOut Fusion demo. Maybe.
Tue 23/01/01 at 23:03
Regular
Perhaps Sony are waiting for a larger number of replies, perhaps when the consoles are more readily available? They may decide what to send later on, so as not to send us the usual - Tekken, SSX, TS, Fifa, ISS, Dynasty Warriors demos etc... (the ones on all the first demos and DVDs)
Tue 23/01/01 at 21:46
Not a dicky bird as yet despite registering via the web site AND sending off the form via the post....perhaps that's confused them ???????

L8R

Tue 23/01/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
Nope still nothing as yet!!
Tue 23/01/01 at 18:32
Hasn't anyone still got theirs yet????
Tue 09/01/01 at 01:22
"High polygon count"
Woohoo!

Good to see you, Kieran!
Tue 09/01/01 at 00:28
I still have not got mine either. But i am too busy playing my machine to worry about it.

Oh yes, and by the way, I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 07/01/01 at 21:53
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I would of thought the remote would of been ready for launch date, even included in the package. Sony were a bit slow on this wasn't they?
Sat 06/01/01 at 13:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
Havent recieved mine yet, I posted it off the afternoon of launch day!! Dont know when the official Sony remote is released - they better had bring it over here!!
Sat 06/01/01 at 12:31
im still waiting for it aswell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.