GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HESKEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Gotta love it!
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:54
"Darkness, always"
BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Gotta love it!
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:55
Regular
the referee is a donkey.
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:57
Regular
We only need one scouse idiot to cheer over a donkey referee decision.
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
Heskey is a legend!

And I find it quite shocking that Wenger actually saw that it wasnt a corner!!!! shock horror! Wenger actually saw somthing!!!
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:12
"Darkness, always"
§n][pe® wrote:
> We only need one scouse idiot to cheer over a donkey referee decision.

Always the first to complain, aren't you?
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:33
Regular
Looking at the incident another few times, its quite hard to tell if it was such a bad decision.

Luzhny did touch the ball just as it was going out, but its quite hard to tell if the ball had/handnt passed the line.
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's arsenal, if they lose, there was always a mistake by someone...

Go on, what's the excuse?
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
§n][pe® wrote:
> We only need one scouse idiot to cheer over a donkey referee decision.

Sour grapes me thinks?
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:58
"High polygon count"
I'd have been happy with a draw before the game, as Liverpool are usually a bogey team for us - always have been. Ref was a plonker, but then we could have and should have scored more of our chances.

Still, 6 points clear of The Scum now. Yes, they have a game in hand, but I'd rather have the points in the bag! :-)

Gotta love Owen, though! :-) I reckon he had some dosh riding on an Arsenal win myself...
Thu 30/01/03 at 09:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Gooner's can I just ask you was it easier for you to play Farnborough or Liverpool? - it was like Arsenal was playing at home yesterday and Liverpool just sat back majority of the time and never looked motivated at all, yet they still scored 2 goals. I can't believe Michael Owen, he's playing like a third division player at the moment, I think Baros should be brought in and Owen needs some serious time off.

WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

>Still, 6 points clear of The Scum now. Yes, they have a game in hand, but >I'd rather have the points in the bag! :-)

Wookie, your right - id rather have the points but another scenario is -
6 points clear and Newcastle away to come next if you only manage to draw against them and we pick up 6 points in the next 2 games that will mean we will be 1 point behind you...and if Newcastle beat you? - we will be top or joint top. You also have an opportunity to neat Newcastle, but it will be tough for you because they are on a great run, unbeaten in 12 or something.

It can go either way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.