GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"vietcong 2 mp demo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Vietcong 2'.
Sat 10/09/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/vietcong2/moreinfo_6132657.html[/URL]

455mb 2 maps and are now up to 64 player.

EDIT: linky slow go to fileplanet. [URL]fileplanet.com[/URL]
Sun 11/09/05 at 20:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Pffft, couldn't care less about the multiplayer side of the game, I want to try out it's single player section. I enjoyed the original game allot, despite the early levels being guff it later opened up into quite an exciting little action game.

From what I've heard though, they haven't really done much to improve on the original for this sequel. I think it uses the same graphics too, which is a disappointment as the first Vietcong wasn't much of a looker when it was released.

I think I'll just wait for Call of Duty 2 instead.
Sat 10/09/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Captain to you."
Well i can offically say i hate gamespy the whole system is crap and ruins games that force you to use it, i can't get in to any games :(

Love the menu music though.

Open port 5000 udp if you can't get in to games and in the server list turn off the cheat protecion as it has issues

Well this demo sucks, it feels really slow and the gameplays all gone, the lack of any decent graphics is a real shame and putting in ragdoll effects looks like it was done just because everyone else has it but is done terribly.

The whole game looks like there is not lighting, there arn't shadows/light areas or dark areas it's a real shame.

If this put this back to next summer they might be able to fix everything but i bet it will be rushed off and end with a dire product.

With them trying to go to bigger maps they needed to take a leaf out of battlefield vietnams book for gameplay.
Sat 10/09/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
PERFECT
Sat 10/09/05 at 14:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chippxero wrote:
> shush vietcong was perfect

Yeah, if you liked bouncy guys at the gate (jumping constantly), and scripting events that sometimes didn't kick in causing you to have to replay sections. :D
Sat 10/09/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
shush vietcong was perfect
Sat 10/09/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chippxero wrote:
> vietcong was all about gameplay.

Hehe, Don't forget about the bugs. Oh the bugs.......
Sat 10/09/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Captain to you."
Just waiting for the download to finish.

vietcong was all about gameplay.
Sat 10/09/05 at 13:52
Regular
Have you played it?
The videos didn't look too impressive.
Sat 10/09/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/vietcong2/moreinfo_6132657.html[/URL]

455mb 2 maps and are now up to 64 player.

EDIT: linky slow go to fileplanet. [URL]fileplanet.com[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.