GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony PSP Games on memory sticks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I was only searching for sony psp downloads and I have found this website that you download the latest games into your memory sticks in your psp console and it starts working normally for e.g: burnout legends one of the top titles, This could be kind of illegal but the top topic (PSP Essential Guide) it shows firmwares which that is illegal to but if you want to use and play with your psp just download games and firmwares.

[URL]http://www.grupoespal.net/Espalpsp/index.php[/URL] The main memory stick downloader for psp latest games.
Sun 11/09/05 at 16:15
Regular
"es argh"
WòókieeMøn§??® wrote:
> Yes, let's all play pirate games.
>
> Then in a few years time, we can all sit down together and discuss
> why games are crap and they don't invest any money into them any
> more.

Damn straight.
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
The main reason why games wont be a big investment is because the emulators and pirates create the games for pc version for example gba games everyone got their pirate gba games on pc.
Sun 11/09/05 at 01:30
"High polygon count"
Yes, let's all play pirate games.

Then in a few years time, we can all sit down together and discuss why games are crap and they don't invest any money into them any more.
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:45
Regular
"es argh"
Well everyone's been shouting scam since they were asking for donations to buy more PSPs, which were supposed to help with the downgrader, but this is somewhat shady what with him being arrested imminently before the "release".
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:05
Regular
I doubt this downgrader is real. At first, when they were talking about it before the PSP was released here, I believed them. But now with all this talk of one of the guys getting arrested and the other guy releasing a very dubious video... seems a bit.. yknow.
Sat 10/09/05 at 20:31
Regular
"es argh"
Unless the downgrader is released soon.

Unfortunately the bloke that's doing it has been arrested, damn bas.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:04
Regular
Yeah... quite illegal so edit your post.

None of the guys on here will be able to play them anyway, unless the importers still have 1.0 or 1.5 PSPs.
Sat 10/09/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I was only searching for sony psp downloads and I have found this website that you download the latest games into your memory sticks in your psp console and it starts working normally for e.g: burnout legends one of the top titles, This could be kind of illegal but the top topic (PSP Essential Guide) it shows firmwares which that is illegal to but if you want to use and play with your psp just download games and firmwares.

[URL]http://www.grupoespal.net/Espalpsp/index.php[/URL] The main memory stick downloader for psp latest games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.