GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Coming soon..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/01/03 at 21:29
Regular
Last year, I ran an SR F1 Championship. The championship went down to the final race and Olivier Panis (Your Honour) won it on the final lap. BAR took the constructors title with Panis (YH) and Villeneuve (James Pond) helping them to it.

This year, I'm planning a similar sort of thing. When the drivers list is finally complete, I will start a topic with all the drivers names and all you have to do is pick one and follow his progress.

As last year, the results are completely random and because of this, I will put last years performance next to the drivers names. I'm planning something else but I don't know whether I'll do that.

Keep an eye out for the topic to get the driver you want. Thank you for your support. It was a lot of effort last year and the few people that did reply for every round made it all the more worthwhile.
Tue 04/02/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Will do, just hoping no one piches the driver I want

:-D
Tue 04/02/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Okay, the official driver list has been finalised so keep an eye out for the driver selection topic.
Wed 29/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I enjoyed your last one, so I'll be up for this one too :-D
Wed 29/01/03 at 18:33
Regular
Yeah, i was in the last one so i'd like to go in for it again.
Wed 29/01/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Remember, picking the 'best' drivers doesn't necessarily mean success. Panis won it last year just ahead of Frentzen.
Wed 29/01/03 at 17:57
Regular
Not really if Schumacher wins this season again :S
Wed 29/01/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
Can't wait for this, it sounds great.
Wed 29/01/03 at 17:49
Regular
Sounds good, I will look out for the topic.
Wed 29/01/03 at 17:47
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Hehe, Hes quite good now eh :D

I remember him being one of the people always ending up in the middle of the table without much improvment,

Have to admit though, If you gave Schumacher a Jordan F1, Would he be doing as well as he does without the Ferrari?
Wed 29/01/03 at 16:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, I'll be up for it.

If possible, could I reserve Montoya? :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.