GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a damn rip off !!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/01/03 at 19:18
Regular
i am in the middle of my english course for gcse
and today we got given a book called "a view from a bridge" by some idiot called arthur miller
i looked down at this pathetic book/play and said to myself "cant cost more than a couple of quid"
ooooooooooo how i was wrong SEVEN POUNDS for a book with only 72 pages
I think this is a disgusting price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY MAKING SCHOOL
Tue 28/01/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
My school lent us all of our GCSE's texts until the exam text, we had to buy that so that we could make notes inside of it (which we could take into the exam).

That cost 9 quid, so think yourself lucky
Mon 27/01/03 at 20:20
Regular
"cachoo"
I thought A View From The Bridge was a brilliant book, but that was one of the first books I had ever properly read and took an interest in. We went to see it at the theatre too.. which was even better than the book! Good author methinks!
Mon 27/01/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
He's hardly and idiot if he can write great plays, and a pathetic play? It's alright I thought.
Mon 27/01/03 at 19:31
Regular
Arthur Miller.

Not sure about my opinion, but whether you like him or not, his stuff's usually worth reading anyway...

Though possibly not for £7
Mon 27/01/03 at 19:28
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Arthur Miller is a great playwrite, and A view from the bridge is a good play.

I liked it at least.

£7 is a bit excessive though. We got our copies free, on loan.
Mon 27/01/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i am in the middle of my english course for gcse
and today we got given a book called "a view from a bridge" by some idiot called arthur miller
i looked down at this pathetic book/play and said to myself "cant cost more than a couple of quid"
ooooooooooo how i was wrong SEVEN POUNDS for a book with only 72 pages
I think this is a disgusting price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY MAKING SCHOOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.