GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Retirement for The Rock?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/01/03 at 12:42
Regular
That got your attention! :D

Seriously though, The Rock looks set to return at No Way Out as a heel. Sounds good so far. The Rock then goes to Wrestlemania. After Wrestlemania, The Rock looks like not returning to the ring for a long, and I mean, long time. He may never come back. With The Rock being very busy in the movie industry, he wants to concentrate on his movie career. If that slows up, maybe he will return.

Thoughts, views, opinions?
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He was back on SmackDown again, although only 'via satellite'.

He seemed to be a heel, in a way, as well. "Now The Rock is not in Green Bay tonight... thank God..." and "In one corner, we have an icon, a legendary figure, a role model for generations of superstars... and in the other corner, we have... Hulk Hogan." - but he also made the fans cheer with some of his statements. I found it funny when he imitated Hogan as well. Ah, good stuff.

His hair was strange too - too short for its own good. :-D
Fri 31/01/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Guess who..."
I think you are all forgetting one very important thing. The Rock hasn't been spending all his time in Hollywood. I don't know all the details, but he certainly hasn't been spending all that time perfecting his acting skills and making pathetic little movies. Some of you forget that The Rock has a kid now, he's a father. I wouldn't be surprised if he's chosen to be there for her and watch her grow up. I know if I was in that situation, I’d probably be doing the same thing. The Rock probably came back because after the Royal Rumble, he’s seen what a state the WWE is in, and what do you do then? Run away, or go sort out the problem? The last thing I wanna see is the WWE closing down, ‘cause that’s my dream down the drain. The Rock came to try to get the WWE back on its feet. I hope to God that he succeeds.

…nuff said.

Go in Peace
and Serve the Lord

P.S) I don’t see any of you with a good reason to put him down.
Wed 29/01/03 at 00:17
Regular
"pro evo fan"
it will be a sad accasion the see the rock leave the wwe if thas wot he desides to do,but good look to him,all you are slaggin him off..but for wot?maybe he isnt there all the time for the wwe and for his fans but when he is there he puts 100% in to all matches.to me rock is a legend and i carnt see y ypu people nock him back,
a movie career is what he wants to do with his life,you all want to do wot you want and not what you dont,you dont deserve to get slated for your decsions even tho other people wont agree with your choice,but ist whot you want so they should accept your decion and surport you,and i think the rock desreves the respect,he kept the wwe alive for many years and was allwayz a fan fav.

there was not one posative response to this about the rock.and i think you all are turnin your nose up and one of they greatest superstars that have wrestle in the wwe.
Tue 28/01/03 at 22:30
Yeah except when he does movies everyone will hate and perhaps decrease the sales. Hollyood wouldn't want him no more and he'll come crawling back
Tue 28/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The Rock to retire? From WWE? Bah, never mind. He's never there anyway! If the Rock is gonna stay in the WWE, he should stay there Full Time. If not, he's maybe better off with the movie career...
Mon 27/01/03 at 21:34
Bler i can remember when he said that he was WWE for life. He also said that in his auto - biographie. Let The Rock do his movie work and quit WWE but when he comes back for one night onlys just to be with the fans he is gonna be mullured.
Mon 27/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
If he's going to leave again I'd rather he not come back, if you ask me it will ruin is movie career a little, let's face it most (if not all) of his fans are through the WWE so if he returns then leaves shortly after they will call him a sell out and so on.

Gah, he better stay, fudge your movie career, it pretty much stinks anyway, get back to your roots Rock and erm keep it real.

:)
Mon 27/01/03 at 17:47
Regular
"One More Chance"
He's a total .
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bah. He may not be an awesome wrestler, but he's pretty funny and can get a crowd reaction like no one else, even as a heel. I hope he stays on for a bit longer, although I doubt it.
Mon 27/01/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That got your attention! :D

Seriously though, The Rock looks set to return at No Way Out as a heel. Sounds good so far. The Rock then goes to Wrestlemania. After Wrestlemania, The Rock looks like not returning to the ring for a long, and I mean, long time. He may never come back. With The Rock being very busy in the movie industry, he wants to concentrate on his movie career. If that slows up, maybe he will return.

Thoughts, views, opinions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.