GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Superbowl Goodies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/01/03 at 09:11
Regular
They did the traditional thing of playing new trailers for the upcoming Summer movies and, thanks to the innerweb, you can now watch them online.

The Matrix Reloaded.
Yes. Yes indeed. Neo flying, Morpheus wearing his shades and saying "Yes", Trinity in leather. And lots and lots of Agent Smiths. Upside fighting on a ceiling, Neo with a pole fighting 50+ Smiths in bullet-time, lots and lots of Sentinels. Agent leaping from car to car on a freeway.
This will rock. The Matrix, for me, reignited my childhood love of sci-fi after George Lucas dropped the CGI ball.

The Hulk.
Anyone over a certain age will remember watching The Hulk. And they've kept the bits we know and love. "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry".
See Hulk smash lab! See Hulk swing tank by turret! See Hulk smash mirror!
Jennifer Connolly is love interest (See Hulk touch boob?) and Eric "Chopper" Bana is David Banner.
All this needs is the tragic "Da-da-da-daaaaa" sad-walking-away music at the end to be cool.

The Matrix 2 and The Hulk.
Big yes
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:52
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Imagine a gameshow similar to Name that Tune with men beating out a pop song on demand.

"I'll fap that tune in five".

*But not when you are recording that DVD for me*.
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The sagacious one wrote:
> I'll take 10 copies if you can use your imagination for the second
> hour: being a fan of nature documentaries can you conjure up a
> gratuitous beaver-cam slow mo?
----

There is a commentary, but it's mainly just breathing with occasional "Urrgh".
And on track 2 is just a "Fap Fap Fap" sound for 13 minutes.
Then a break for 30
Then "Fap fap fap"
Mon 27/01/03 at 15:51
Regular
Anywhere I can download the Matrix trailer instead of using plug-in? I get annoyed by having to wait ages each time for the trailer to load up and then I can't watch it again after I've closed the window.
Mon 27/01/03 at 15:48
"Darth Vader 3442321"
You Pert-vert.

I'll take 10 copies if you can use your imagination for the second hour: being a fan of nature documentaries can you conjure up a gratuitous beaver-cam slow mo?
Mon 27/01/03 at 15:43
Regular
*Laughs*
Mon 27/01/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Pert.

Trinity climbs out of the bath and....sssshhhhOOOOPPPPP....bullet-time.
For an hour.
Mon 27/01/03 at 13:48
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Goatboy wrote:
> There is in the Goatboy Edited DVD version, available in my head.
> For about 2 years now.

Have you been thinking about big ones, pert ones or novelty ones? I'm not parting with my money until I know the nature of the merchandise.
Mon 27/01/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Not your monkey"
The matrix 2..

..apparantly, i read somewhere, they built their own $3,000,000 highway for the film.....just to blow it up!

Random piece of info there which has probably already been posted, but hey, I ain't been here for a while.
Mon 27/01/03 at 13:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I saw the hulk one when i went to see the two towers.

"Even now i can feel it"
Mon 27/01/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
There is in the Goatboy Edited DVD version, available in my head.
For about 2 years now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.