GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free Online FPS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 12:26
Regular
"serenity now!"
It's called Warsow, and I think it's a mod of Quake 2. However you don't need Quake 2 to run it - just download, install and play, all free of course.

It's a cell-shaded online first person shooter - kill or be killed. No teammates or flags, just lots of guns and incredibly fast action. Fast reflexes are a requirement.

It'll also run on just about any half-decent computer out there.

[URL]http://www.warsow.net/[/URL], then click download, then choose a mirror.

Enjoy.
Fri 23/09/05 at 22:08
Regular
I don't like FPS games like Americas Army hehe, I really don't know why, they just bore me really easily.
Fri 23/09/05 at 17:33
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I'll have to try a few of these.

As for Warwow, I'm currently downloading it. After playing Doom 2 over the school network in multiplayer, I'm developing more interest in those games I used to play before violence got real.
Sun 18/09/05 at 06:47
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
America's Army is the best free online FPS
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:05
Regular
Better free online FPS wolfenstein Enemy Territory.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah i wish someone would put limits on my gaming abilities.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:24
Regular
"bot"
I love laptops and their lack of upgradability.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Some crappy laptop card - Radeon something. I got the demo and it just goes black, and then a different shade of black, then goes back to desktop as if nothing happened.
Tue 13/09/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What you got now?
Tue 13/09/05 at 15:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Shush, buy me a new graphics card and I'll play with you :*(
Tue 13/09/05 at 15:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yes, BF2 is quite fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.