GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deal or No Deal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/10/06 at 17:03
Regular
I haven't watched much of it for quite a few months.

Today's one, the poor guy, accepted the bankers offer of £22,000 and ended up with £75,000 and £100,000 left. The Banker offered £87,000 which beat the £75,000 infront of him. Ouch. That's terrible, missing out on £65,000 now that's life changing money. Okay not hugely but still that could get you a lot of decent holidays, a nice new car and so on :D

Anyone still phoning in or filling out the form on the website to try and win some money? I gave up after a few goes :) I wonder if Timmargh managed to get through.

I did try and apply to be on the show but they weren't accepting any new contestants yet :( I think I'd do well :)

Anyone know if someone has won the £250,000 yet?
Tue 03/10/06 at 17:03
Regular
I haven't watched much of it for quite a few months.

Today's one, the poor guy, accepted the bankers offer of £22,000 and ended up with £75,000 and £100,000 left. The Banker offered £87,000 which beat the £75,000 infront of him. Ouch. That's terrible, missing out on £65,000 now that's life changing money. Okay not hugely but still that could get you a lot of decent holidays, a nice new car and so on :D

Anyone still phoning in or filling out the form on the website to try and win some money? I gave up after a few goes :) I wonder if Timmargh managed to get through.

I did try and apply to be on the show but they weren't accepting any new contestants yet :( I think I'd do well :)

Anyone know if someone has won the £250,000 yet?
Tue 03/10/06 at 17:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think 2 people have been paid the £250,000 but no one has won it on camera. I think I read that on wiki.

I haven't done the online competition since the new series started. I might start entering the competition again if I have the time. I'm certainly not using the phone though when the internet is free to enter.
Tue 03/10/06 at 17:31
Regular
Oh yes I remember them, I think Noel said on Jonathan Ross that it's already been won but they paid them off and didn't show the episode. Not sure why :S to make people wait even more for a winner? :/

Would you do well on the show GP? :)
Tue 03/10/06 at 17:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't know. You never know how you'd react in that situation. I've never had a lot of money so I tend to be very careful with it.

Based on my circumstances at the moment, I'd probably either just ignore the banker completely and just open my box or play the game properly and wait for the right offer.

I'd probably play for fun though. Sure, a lot of money would be nice but it's best not to worry about it too much.
Thu 05/10/06 at 20:55
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Machie wrote:
> Oh yes I remember them, I think Noel said on Jonathan Ross that
> it's already been won but they paid them off and didn't show the
> episode. Not sure why :S to make people wait even more for a
> winner? :/

What? - There's even a Deal or No Deal conspiracy theory!
Surely Edmunds (expecting someone to win the 250k any time soon) said that on Jonathan Ross to keep people watching.
Sat 07/10/06 at 22:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've seen most episodes and am enthralled by them all!

Anyone know who the banker really is............
Tue 28/11/06 at 16:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well the £250K hasn't been on the table in over 100 episodes, if it was random who was going to be in the chair I'd say it's due but I think the person who knows whats in the boxes chooses what one goes on the table and is holding out to try and build the tension.

Thing is now I'm getting a bit bored of it and don't watch it every day like I used to.
Wed 29/11/06 at 11:03
Regular
Deal or No Deal I think is good. I can’t stop watching it, so many times people have been close to winning £250,000
Wed 29/11/06 at 11:15
Regular
Did you hear on the news about someone winning the £250,000 lately? I can't wait to see that show :D

Talking about Deal or No Deal, Noel turned down the idea of having a celebrity edition. To be honest I agree with him. What's the point if only one of them can play and all the rest just stand there and open boxes.
Wed 29/11/06 at 11:22
Regular
I think there is to many celebrity things on Tv. I think celebrities should move over. A lot of the time it will be celebrities that are not so in the lime light wanting to get back in to Tv and be noticed again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.