GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Connecting to a stereo"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/01/01 at 14:27
Regular
Hi, Can anyone tell me what leads I need to connect my PS2 to my stereo which is not pro-logic or digital or anything like that. Someone told me there was a cable which splits the scart-lead to the tv to a stereo, is this true?.

thanks,

Kevin.

p.s. Are steering wheels worth buying?. If so, which one?.
Fri 05/01/01 at 14:27
Regular
Hi, Can anyone tell me what leads I need to connect my PS2 to my stereo which is not pro-logic or digital or anything like that. Someone told me there was a cable which splits the scart-lead to the tv to a stereo, is this true?.

thanks,

Kevin.

p.s. Are steering wheels worth buying?. If so, which one?.
Fri 05/01/01 at 14:35
"High polygon count"
Kevin,

See my responses in these two threads:

"Where are surround sound for the PS2???"
"Can PS2s be connected to PCs and run on a PC monitor?"

You should find relevant info there. If that doesn't help, let me know...
Fri 05/01/01 at 14:38
"High polygon count"
Oh, and there's a special wheel coming out for GT3, apparently with Dual Shock *and* force feedback technology... might be worth waiting a month or two...
Sat 06/01/01 at 16:44
Regular
when you bought your playstation did they give you the three phonos red white yellow? they should have also given you a scart socket in which you could connect the phonos. just plug the yellow phono into the scart thing. then plug it in the telly. you will only get the picture and NO sound. then you should plug the red and white phonos to your hifi.
you should have sound coming from the hifi.
if you have any problems email me at
bally.*****[email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.