GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The TRUTH"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/01/01 at 13:28
Regular
Right the time has come for me to reveal the TRUTH about the Playstation 2 and EVIL Sony!

They are only in the console business to MAKE MONEY. Can't you see THIS? Not like Nintendo and Sega who do it for the LOVE OF GAMES.

The more of these post I read by you, the more OBVIOUS it becomes that you have been BRAINWASHED by Sony, and their EVIL MARKETING!

Sony have proved themselves as STUPID! They can't even COUNT! Why else would yu have to pre-order? Or was it ANOTHER TRICK to get MORE MONEY out of you, before the console was even RELEASED!

They let down there customers because they DON'T CARE. Not like Nintendo who care so much they don't let other people make many games for them.

The launch titles are fit for only that. TO BE LAUNCHED FROM A CANNON!

Sony don't even TRUST you! Why else would you have to watch GREEN DVD's?

The Playstation 2 wont even STAND UP on it's own. It's just another TRICK by EVIL Sony to get MORE MONEY from you.

Open your EYES people!

Lots of love

meka_dragon PQMS8/00
Wed 10/01/01 at 14:46
Ummmm David Ginolar is an anagramme of

v a g i n a d i l d o....

hmmmm this might get deleted
Sat 06/01/01 at 08:29
Regular
"not dead"
Indeed I was having a laugh.

I just wanted to see if I wrote some of the words in CAPITALS, the trash I was writing would look more convincing.

meka_dragon PQMS8/00
Fri 05/01/01 at 22:46
ok then
Fri 05/01/01 at 20:58
Regular
I thiks he wwas havin a laf.
Fri 05/01/01 at 20:09
whats wrong with meka to post such ignorant, singleminded, discrimanative stuff?
Fri 05/01/01 at 19:58
"High polygon count"
> at last1, some senes on thes forim. i aggre compltely. ps2 sucks,
> and blows.

Indeed it does. The cooling fan sucks air in through the front, and blows warm air out of the back. :-)
Fri 05/01/01 at 19:36
Regular
I know it's nothing to do with the topic, but did you know that if you rearange:

Santa you can make Satan!

...oooooh! Think about that 'man' in red who came down your chimeny! Was he carrying a sack over his shoulder or was it a trident? I always get the two mixed up...ha!

L8A
Fri 05/01/01 at 18:51
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
all sounds like sour grapes to me
Fri 05/01/01 at 14:28
"High polygon count"
And if you play Stiff Pilchard's (sorry, Cliff Richard's) "Summer Holiday" backwards, it's actually a black magic chant to raise the dead and unleash hell on earth.

Probably.
Fri 05/01/01 at 13:52
Regular
"not dead"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
>
as that nasty black stain (with lovely blue light)

Did you know that "playstation" is an anagram of "playstain to".

Further PROOF!!!!!!!!

hahahaha that showed them!

meka_dragon PQMS8/00

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.