GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who do you think will winthe premership?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/01/03 at 22:29
Regular
I think man u because i support then.
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I think Manchester United will end up winning the Premiership but only by a few points. It will probably go down to the last game of the season for us to have a certain winner.
Sat 08/02/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Foreman wrote:
> Why not, they were once in the bottom 3, and have caught Man United
> and Arsenal up dramatically.
>
> I think Newcastles chance will be more or less over if they lose to
> Arsenal.

Because i don't think Newcastle have the depth or the consistency to mount a serious challenge. In about 4 or 5 games time i think it'll just be Man Utd and Arsenal challenging for the title as they have class all the way through their team and like someone has already said, if Shearer and Bellamy were injured Newcastle would not be a very dangerous side.
Sat 08/02/03 at 15:19
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
After much careful consideration, I have declared that West Brom PROBABLY won't win the League.

...I now found myself thinking Liverpool this season. Look at the facts; a great, battling display today, fought of the power-housese of..er, Middlesborough.

Pure class.
Sat 08/02/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Arsenal, i dont think Newcastle have enough depth in the team, if Bellemy and Shearer were out injured who would score for them??
Sat 08/02/03 at 02:40
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
I don't think Arsenal will win the premiership.

In fact i know Arsenal will win the premiership.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:23
"Darkness, always"
it could all change on the last three games of the season. Chelsea could still win it for gods sake.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Why not, they were once in the bottom 3, and have caught Man United and Arsenal up dramatically.

I think Newcastles chance will be more or less over if they lose to Arsenal.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yep i agree i think whoever wins at Highbury will most likely win the league. Don't see Newcastle mounting a serious challenge really
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
???

Who said Arsenal or Man United will have to win every game?
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Notable"
Either Arsenal or Man Utd will have to win EVERY single game (Duh!).
I mean both teams are on form and it will definately go to the highbury game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.