GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friday Feeling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/01/03 at 20:12
Regular
Sitting here, on the computer on friday night. Seems a little odd to me, and quite boring but its all i feel up to. This week has really drained my energy and when i think back i dont really know why. Monday was a Monday, can't really remember anything significant that happened, just revision, 6th form for half a day, then home. Tuesday i had an A-Level exam, was ok, boring though, too much concentration for my liking. Exams really take it out of me, it's just the revision and the worrying and all that. Tuesday night was spent doing nothing, and revision and staring at a screen, be it a TV or a computer screen. Went to bed at my usual midnightish time. Wednesday i had another exam, last for this week. Feeling very tired by now and still the rest of the school week to go.

Wednesday our business class got a rollocking from the head of department. I remember what happened Tuesday now. Someone put the clock forward 15mins in business studies and we got out early. Turns out head of department found out and if we dont produce a load of revision notes by friday we're going to be chucked out of doing the exam. That's obviously annoying news, irritating as it wasnt me who did it. But thats life, we all get punished for one persons actions. Anyway Wednesday slowly slipped away, didnt do anything in the evening i can remember. Thursday came and i did some notes, not many, went home earlyish from school. Had to go to work at 6, so couldnt be bothered. The evening went so slowly and finally came home at about 11:30pm, had shower went to bed.

Woke up late this morning, look a mess, bags under my eyes and feeling very tired. Went to school did some notes, sat through lessons. Came home, got peed off with Tiger Woods, played some Age of Mythology. Have massive headache from afternoon of screens, bored, cant remember when one hour changed to the next. Made dinner, and ended up on here. On a Friday night, feeling miserable and thinking of work tommorow night and more exams on Monday. Fun

Odin
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:52
"period drama"
Sometimes you feel life is one big, boring cycle of endless, repeptative and ultimatly pointless tasks.
Why, oh why?

I think they should throw in a few new days just to keep things interesting. You'll be going along and, bam, it's Lutday, it's Smeiday, it's Jadderday! Hooray!
Hmmm, maybe not.

If you have a headache try some meditation or something. Sounds like a load of crap? Well, I tried it, and it worked - and then I wrote a topic about it.
What a beautiful, beautiful link.
Go see.
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
Odd, i turned down an 18th party tonight aswell...
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:42
Regular
"cachoo"
Feeling miserable? Ah! Bless.. well I'm sure there's something you can do to perk you up!

Damn exams, I got some too on Monday, I turned down a frickin(in the voice of Dr Evil) party to do some frickin revision tonight and look where I'm sat now.. on the blooody computer!! Fool.

Well, all I can recommend is drink loads of Coke, seems to make me go mentally wild for a few hours :) might help!
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:12
Regular
Sitting here, on the computer on friday night. Seems a little odd to me, and quite boring but its all i feel up to. This week has really drained my energy and when i think back i dont really know why. Monday was a Monday, can't really remember anything significant that happened, just revision, 6th form for half a day, then home. Tuesday i had an A-Level exam, was ok, boring though, too much concentration for my liking. Exams really take it out of me, it's just the revision and the worrying and all that. Tuesday night was spent doing nothing, and revision and staring at a screen, be it a TV or a computer screen. Went to bed at my usual midnightish time. Wednesday i had another exam, last for this week. Feeling very tired by now and still the rest of the school week to go.

Wednesday our business class got a rollocking from the head of department. I remember what happened Tuesday now. Someone put the clock forward 15mins in business studies and we got out early. Turns out head of department found out and if we dont produce a load of revision notes by friday we're going to be chucked out of doing the exam. That's obviously annoying news, irritating as it wasnt me who did it. But thats life, we all get punished for one persons actions. Anyway Wednesday slowly slipped away, didnt do anything in the evening i can remember. Thursday came and i did some notes, not many, went home earlyish from school. Had to go to work at 6, so couldnt be bothered. The evening went so slowly and finally came home at about 11:30pm, had shower went to bed.

Woke up late this morning, look a mess, bags under my eyes and feeling very tired. Went to school did some notes, sat through lessons. Came home, got peed off with Tiger Woods, played some Age of Mythology. Have massive headache from afternoon of screens, bored, cant remember when one hour changed to the next. Made dinner, and ended up on here. On a Friday night, feeling miserable and thinking of work tommorow night and more exams on Monday. Fun

Odin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.